“Perfection in every way”
Review of Le Cirque

Le Cirque
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Cirque is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 4,934 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, European, French
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Experience the timeless sensation created by charismatic Restaurateur, Sirio Maccioni. The rarity of Le Cirque's AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Five Star ratings speaks eloquently of French cuisine - exquisite, bold, transcendent. Immerse yourself in a jubilant showing of brilliant color adorning this famed lakeside destination designed by Adam D. Tihany. Exuding a celebratory mood, Le Cirque's opulent dining room is enhanced with coveted wines and attentive service, which come together to amuse your taste buds in celebrated Maccioni family fashion.
Reviewed March 15, 2013

The sumptuous environment, non-stuffy, friendly but extremely professional staff, divine food served in artistic presentations all come together to create a memorable experience. The prices may seem high at first, but the quality of the delicious ingredients, care in preparation and service, the numerous little details in each plate, and the sum total of the evening actually seems like a bargain when you consider that you will remember this evening for the rest of your life. The tasting menu is priced at about $135. for 5 courses, each one better than the last. A glass of high quality American sparkling wine was $18. I have been fortunate to have dined at some fabulous places, and I consider Le Cirque one of the top. I dream of returning there some day, because it is perfection in every way.

3  Thank VZRivers
There are newer reviews for Le Cirque

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Went to Le Cirque yesterday and was very impressed with the ambiance and the food. I was very pleased to see a vegetarian taster menue and must say it was very good. It was not outstanding as I had mushrooms or truffles in most dishes and two dishes looked and tasted almost similar. Good job that I love mushrooms and truffles otherwise I would be a bit disappointed. My partner had the fish and meat menue and it was excellent. Some of the finest fish and meat ever. The desert (grand marnier souffle) wwas outstanding as were the cheeses. Given it is a French style restaurant I can understand there to be mainly French cheeses but I had some fine US cheeses especially from Vermont before and it would be great to have some more US options. The wine from California was delicious. The ambiance was small and intimate which was great especially in such a big hotel and the service very attentive and for Europeans a bit too much in your face. I would definitely go again and recommend this resaurant to my friends and family.

3  Thank Wasserloser
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have dined here several times and on my latest visit, it was a little off....everyone can have a bad night and I will give Le Cirque another chance. The service was not up to their usual standard, the table was served and cleared from the wrong side a couple of times and was just slow in general. The food was a little on the bland side. This visit was just not up to the usual LeCirque standard.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband and I just returned from a trip to Las Vegas and I was excited about eating at Le Cirque. We arrived for an early dinner and were greeted warmly by the staff. The interior was elegant with silk, circus like draping of the ceiling. The window tables overlook the Bellagio pool with its water display, a nice bonus. My husband thought his dinner of steak tartare followed by the filet entree was very good. I had a green salad but was disappointed in the vinaigrette which was too tart. My entree of sea bass wrapped in a thin layer of potato over leeks, while good, was not outstanding. In fact, I think my dish was quite average. We ordered the chocolate "eight ball" ice cream, on the recommendation of the waiter, and again, while good, it was not that special. I was glad to finally eat at Le Cirque but would say that I would try another restaurant on our next visit to Las Vegas, especially since there are many to try!

1  Thank emfeAthens_Georgia
Candice M, F&B Guest Relations Specialist at Le Cirque, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your dining experience at Le Cirque. Our staff will be overjoyed to know they created a memorable evening for you and your husband. We are thrilled you were able to admire our pool view and our elegant environment. We are delighted you and your husband savored our menu options and we look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I have only heard great things about this restaurant. Me and my boyfriendare real world travelers and really appreciate amazing food and outstanding service. In my birthday trip to Las Vegas we have dined only at 5 star restaurants and picked Le Cirque for dinner on my birthday march 12. The restaurant looks beautiful and that was the ambiance we were looking for. However we forgot to make reservation. When we got there the host politely ask for 2 hours of wait for a table. I was set on Le Cirque so we decided to sit at the bar have maybe a appetizer and couple drinks until a table were available for us. We have great drinks and the bartender was funny polite and graceful. We were having a lot of fun and if it was not a birthday dinner we would have dined at the bar. The host called us for the table and because Le Cirque transfer our tap to the table we closed what would be the first part of our dinner so that our bartender could be tipped as well, I do not remember his name but he was great to us and we gave him a over 20% tip. The table however did not allowed me and my boyfriend to sit side by side and there WAS a open table in a corner that was bigger. We asked the waiter and he was very nice and polite and told us he was going to call the manager.
THE MANAGER....WOW!
We asked for the table for the manager and he was so a rude I cannot believe! He frowned his face, held his hands up and asked "I have that reserved for 3 people what do YOU want me to do?!?" I was in chock.... Is this really a upscale restaurant? For a second I wonder if I was in a Dinner. My boyfriend went to talk to other people up on front and they said we could not sit side by side. In a regular basis that would be ok. We did not have reservations and we understand business. But I still remember the manager's face and that was unacceptable. We left, without dinner or apologies

Thanks to Le Cirque I was crying on the Casino floor on my birthday. If only Picasso were open that night....

1  Thank AnaLoveKrauthamer
Candice M, F&B Guest Realtions Specialist at Le Cirque, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

We appreciate you choosing Le Cirque for your birthday celebration. Our staff will be delighted to know they were able to create a welcoming experience for you and your boyfriend. It is very disheartening to know your evening wasn’t as you wished and would certainly like to apologize for the dissatisfaction you faced as this is not acceptable. I have sent you a personal message and hope to further discuss these concerns with you. I look forward to hearing from you. We value your patronage and hope to better serve you in the near future.