“Small, crowded and overblown”
Review of Le Cirque

Le Cirque
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Cirque is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 4,934 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, European, French
Good for: Business meetings, Scenic view, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Experience the timeless sensation created by charismatic Restaurateur, Sirio Maccioni. The rarity of Le Cirque's AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Five Star ratings speaks eloquently of French cuisine - exquisite, bold, transcendent. Immerse yourself in a jubilant showing of brilliant color adorning this famed lakeside destination designed by Adam D. Tihany. Exuding a celebratory mood, Le Cirque's opulent dining room is enhanced with coveted wines and attentive service, which come together to amuse your taste buds in celebrated Maccioni family fashion.
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Service is the impeccable old world professional variety. That means european men wearing suits who should have moved on to a real career years ago. Still, they are very good at what they do. The restaurant however is too small, too crowded, too expensive and too satisfied with themselves. The food is bland. The food is expensive. There is nothing much to like here.

3  Thank Rifle762
There are newer reviews for Le Cirque

Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Me and my wife recently dined at Le Cirque. We chose the "Pre-Show Menu" and was overwhelmed with the quality of good and wine pairings. The Bruleed Foie Gras was a great way to start the meal. My wife had a lobster risotto as her first course. It was out of this world! I had Hamachi which was also good, but if I would order the lobster risotto next time. For our main courses my wife chose the prime beef. It was perfectly prepared and very flavorful. I went with the pork. It too was excellent. For dessert, do not miss the chocolate sufflee. It was to die for. They paired my courses with 3 excellent wines and the $30 to do so was well worth it. With my main course, they gave me a glass of the Silver Oak Cab. It is priced around $250 a bottle. I would highly recommend to do the wine pairings.

All in all, it was an excellent dining experience and Le Cirque lived up to its name.

1  Thank 296brandonw
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Upper echelon of fine dining. Intimate atmosphere. Better than Daniel in NYC.

Small plates as expected with delicious melody of varying ingredients.

Request table with fountain view when you make a reservation.

2  Thank LadyBrit1
Candice M, F&B Guest Relations Specialist at Le Cirque, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

We appreciate your delightful review of Le Cirque. We are thrilled you enjoyed the variety of menu items and appreciated the intimate atmosphere. We hope your travel arrangements back to Las Vegas will bring you back to Le Cirque for a return visit in the future.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

This was not just a dinner but a dining experience. We ate here before we attending "O" and should have made our reservation a little earlier to enjoy it even more. We weren't rushed but we certainly could have taken in the whole experience longer. Staff was attentive but not overwhelming. Helped us with our menu selections. Food was the best I've ever had from start to finish. The chocolate ball I had for dessert I've ever had. Very memorable dinner. The view of the Bellagio fountains was another plus.

1  Thank travelpartner12

Thank you for choosing Le cirque as your wonderful dining experience. Our staff will be overjoyed to know they met their goal in assuring you had a memorable evening. We are ecstatic to know you were delighted by your beautiful fountain show and indulged in the savoring chocolate ball dessert. We look forward to your next visit to Le cirque.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

THE BEST FOOD I'VE EVER HAD. What an experience! Started with the lobster salad, fresh bread, and then on to the Sea Bass, their longest running menu item, the food was top notch and at a great price for Le Cirque. Had the Grand Marnier soufflé to end the meal and was given a cute little red box that contained 2 pieces of chocolate "to go". Service, food, wine, was impeccable.
You can watch the fountains dance while you're eating or just take in the beautiful atmosphere. Just a great experience.

1  Thank Michele S

We are honored for the remarkable comments on your recent dining experience and are delighted you enjoyed our beautiful fountains while savoring the different courses. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Been to Le Cirque? Share your experiences!