“More than a touch of class” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Le Cirque

Le Cirque
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Cirque is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 4,767 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: French
Good for: Scenic view, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Experience the timeless sensation created by charismatic Restaurateur, Sirio Maccioni. The rarity of Le Cirque's AAA Five Diamond rating speaks eloquently of French cuisine - exquisite, bold, transcendent. Immerse yourself in a jubilant showing of brilliant color adorning this famed lakeside destination designed by Adam D. Tihany. Exuding a celebratory mood, Le Cirque's opulent dining room is enhanced with coveted wines and attentive service, which come together to amuse your taste buds in celebrated Maccioni family fashion.
Rancho Murieta, California, Usa
“More than a touch of class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

I like all modern conveniences; however, i like a touch of class that does not require drive through. If you are searching for a romantic rendezvous of your life, come to Le Cirque. It is a perfection in every way. Men, you better have your wallet ready. However, you will not regret. Women love to be pampered.

Visited January 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Plymouth, Michigan
“Unless they comp you, don't bother”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

Background: I love food. Grew up in Germany and ate my way through the world . Love french cuisine (the French...o.k., after joining the EU, they got a little friendlier and even speak English). Have nothing against bacon, I like complicated, I like simple, I like fresh, I like original, I like food with a story and I have nothing against smaller plates when at the end of the meal, I go home full and satisfied - in the stomach and in the head. I love to be in places which are "famous", also love to be in places which are holes in the walls. And did I mention I love food?
Review: So, I saw a write-up on Le Cirque many many years ago and admired and interior design (no - ambience does not go unnoticed) and always vowed to go to experience it for myself. So I went and spent $800+ for a tasting menue and matching wine tasting for two (Lady Luck was not on my side that night - no comps). Since I was the one who paid, I talked myself into believeing it was great. It was good. It was not great. The service was not terrible, but I did not feel welcome. And I do have table manners, I am pleasant to the wait-staff, I tip. Folks, for $800+, call me cheap, I want to feel welcome. I do not want to eat pre-made food. And I want to remember what I ate for the rest of my live. But here is the really bad part: I do not remember anymore what I even had. I am foodie - I always remember what I had, where, with whom, what dress I wore, in which order the courses were served, how it made me feel and what color I dreamt of the night after eating the food. Le Cirque: No recollection. No memory. Forgettable.
Here is my recommendation: You want French upscale cuisine in Vegas: Andre's at the Monte Carlo is your ticket (yes, the Monte Carlo, no, it's not the Belagio, get over it already). If you are the kind who disects every bite for a complete DNA-analyses, this is your place. Andre's, not Le Cirque.

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Christiane M
Rotherham, United Kingdom
“Excellent meal but very expensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

1st Feb 2013 myself and my wife Mandy ate at Le Cirque in the Bellagio this is my thoughts.
I had a diet coke which was bottled but warm :( I asked if they had any in a fridge but no :( the waiter though did say he would put me a couple on ice which I thought was nice :)
We decided to have the 6 course tasting menu and Mandy the wine pairing an extra $88 which I thought was fair enough as most descent wines here seem to be $60+ not that I'm an expert as I stick to diet coke or water as wine is not for me :(. Anyway I did add the truffle to my rissotto for an extra $40 and also had Kobi beef at an extra $60. I only say this as I am going to mention the final bill at the end.
Rissotto was ok but mandys warm foi gras was better. The sea bass was the best I've ever tasted ! And the Kobi beef was to die for cooked perfect !!! I am only mentioning those 2 things as those are the two stand out items !
Now I knew wasn't going to be cheap but I was still shocked at the $545 bill plus I had to add $55 tip = the most expensive meal I've ever had at appx £200 per head. Was it worth it ? I honestly can't say as I did eat 2 things that where the best I've had. This Vegas trip is getting too expensive I think it will be a Mac Donalds tomorrow night :)

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Nigel T
Toronto, Canada
“Nice but not for the average person”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

My husband and I recently visited Vegas with friends of ours and we went to the Le Cirque for dinner one evening. The experience was different. After reviewing the menu the debate at the table was "would it be rude to get up and walk out?" . We decided to stick it out and chalk it up as an experience. As with most gourmet restaurants the food was good, but portions were small. Not one of us were especially keen on our meal selections, but none of us could say anything really bad about it either. The wait staff was a little stuffy but again nothing really bad to say about any of them. All in all the experience was one of the disappointments of the trip, and we all wish that we had spent the $600 elsewhere.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Boobear2
York
“Excellent food, engaging service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

The small (by US standards) and beautiful package that is Le Cirque really delivers on the promise. To my mind this takes the crown for the best restaurant I have eaten at in the US.

Yellowtail with avocado, Alaskan cod, fois-gras, Kobe beef (hefty surcharge) venison, all excellent. The wine list is extensive and if you travel there you could easily bring a bill for 2 close to four figures.

It is a beautiful setting on the shores of the Bellagio lake, cosy with attentive service.

Very high recommended - just make sure you have saved up - $500 for two without going mad on drinks (included a $65 surcharge for Kobe beef).

• Visited January 2013