“Great atmosphere ”

Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Flamingo
Reviewed June 8, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I ate there last night. Beautifully decorated, calming atmosphere. Our waiter, I believe his name tag said "Paul," but I think it said, "Chumpol," on the bill, was very nice and efficient. Friendly and made us feel at ease. While there were certainly pricey items on the menu there were plenty of reasonably priced items as well. We were definitely full. We even had a complimentary dessert which was also delicious.

Nice view of the fountains. My husband and I were impressed.

Thank you for great service and a delicious meal.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank JodyB344
Write a reviewReviews (1,032)

Reviewed June 1, 2016 via mobile

If you just wanted a great place to view the Bellagio fountains, then this would be the place!! But add to it a most stunning Asian influenced meal in stunning surroundings and you have the trifecta! An outstanding wine list together with beautiful taste sensations amazingly created! If you can't decide, I recommend the degustation banquet, married with some terrific wines from Australia, Germany and France to name a few! It is reasonably pricey but well worth the little bit of extravagance, but why not, your in Vegas, right!!!!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 25, 2016 via mobile

We were a party of 5 celebrating my husband's 50th birthday. Having spoken with the concierge several weeks before I was thrilled that we were given the best table in the restaurant which really gave us opportunity to enjoy the fountain show. We shared a range of dishes and without exception they were all very good. The service was fine if not terribly personably or friendly. My only (small) criticism would be that the place feels lacking in any buzz or atmosphere and so feels a little dead, especially for an upbeat celebration such as we were enjoying. I would return but maybe just as a couple or got business.

1  Thank Emtci
Reviewed May 15, 2016 via mobile

We were staying at MGM skyloft in Vegas this week for my birthday. It's my 3rd/4th visit to jasmine. Usually the food and service is top notch, however not on this occasion.

We had the general chicken and lemon chicken with streamed rice.

The chicken was dry and very chewy. I ate just a few pieces and also my partner told me the same. I was disappointed as this restaurant is expensive.

The waiter quickly rushed the plates from the table and didn't even ask how the meal was.

We won't be returning here again and will choose a different venue. I felt it ruined the evening.

Reviewed May 10, 2016 via mobile

The setting for this restaurant overlooking the lake in front of the Bellagio is superb. However, our food was average at best.
The scallop appetizer consisted of 2 quarter sized scallops which were nearly raw in the center. We split the lemon chicken entree and the seafood fried rice and both were average. Service was excellent. We will not return to this restaurant.