“5 out of 9 people got sick from eating here”
Review of Garduno's at Palms - CLOSED

Garduno's at Palms
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Paradise
Cross street: Hugh Hefner Dr.
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The above statement explains it all...my husband ate the most of all the group & was the sickest. On Friday, the first hour we landed & checked in we met group & ate here. Sadly 8-9 hours later my husband got ths worst of it & was not able to leave hotel room all day/night Saturday & then we had to fly home Sunday, so trip pretty must a bust. He got sick during driving experience & ended up in ambulance so not only was weekend ruined but amazing driving experience also ruined. What a disappointment. I know this happens at resturants from time to time, but just disappointed it happened to our group.

There are newer reviews for Garduno's at Palms

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Good value and large servings of tasty food. Service was rapid and dessert was very good.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

prices good, food good average for the area, cheap tacos 99 cents

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Ate here twice on my recent trip. I love Mexican and the place wasn't to bad, pretty standard fare. I got a combo platter each time, which has a number of choices on the menu. First one was 3 choices, which tortilla soup, a Chimichanga and a Enchilada. Wasn't to bad, but service was a bit slow, had to wait awhile for refills on my iced tea. A couple days later went back with a friend, once again I got a combo, this time 2 enchiladas and a stuffed relleno pepper. This time food was a bit better, but once again service was very slow and once again it wasn't really that busy. Prices weren't outrageous and food was decent, so I'd go back.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

the service was overwhelmed and slow, but the food was good. i wish they had told us about the all you can eat fajita bar, then we would have helped ourselves and wouldnt have had to wait so long to order and get food.