“YUMMY”

Hash House
Aliso Viejo, California
“YUMMY”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We stopped here for breakfast on our way out of town. The food was really good. I got the egg white spinach and bacon omlette. I was very happy! My son got the pancakes and eggs. The whole table was happy. The place is like going to someone's house. The coffee cups were like Grandma's. Service was not the best but the place was packed. People were even there in their pj's. LOL

Visited November 2012

Las Vegas, Nevada
“So much food!!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I had heard of this place and had been wanting to go here during our last few trips to Vegas. We finally were able to try it out, and man, what a good choice. The food was amazing, the presentation was beautiful, and the portion sizes were huge!!! Definately worth it, but make sure you go there hungry!

Visited November 2012
Tucson, Arizona
“Terrific Breakfast and the Hash is good too!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We found the Hash House via a search on Urban Spoon. It is a non-assuming little place in a strip mall and we were intrigued by the reviews so we decided to give it a try. It was well worth the short drive from the strip and I would absolutely return! The hash was really good and the daily special of corn cakes with a hatch green chili reduction was amazing. We mentioned to our waitress how much we enjoyed the chili reduction and she happily sent the chef out to give us the recipe! From the homemade peach cobbler to the homemade jelly, this place was fantastic!

Visited September 2012
“Great way to start off the day.”
Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

I've only been for breakfast (althought their lunch and dinner menu's look excellent) and the breakfast is definitely worth it if you're a breakfast fan like me.

Their farmhouse scrambles (I think that's what they are called) are absolutely fantastic. One of the best breakfasts I've had in LV. The ingredients are fresh (especially the tomatoes!) and very gourmet tasting. If you have a "foodie palate" you'll appreciate this place for breakfast. Oh, and their menu is very big. Anything you feel like you're sure to find here.

Service was great and it definitely seemed as though they were prepared to deal with "peak times" in an efficient way. Even though it was very crowded, we still only waited less than 10 min for a table, drinks were always full and food was out in a relatively fast timespan.

Overall, highly recommended. I'm looking forward to trying it for lunch or dinner next time.

San Jose, California
“A must see!!!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

While this restaurant is located off strip, it is TOTALLY worth a visit. They call their food "twisted farm food" and it is delicious. From the Bloody Mary's with bacon to their homemade biscuits with peach preserves, you will get more than enough to eat and love it to!!! Seriously the best breakfasts!