“My go-to sushi restaurant”
Review of Sushi On Rainbow

Sushi On Rainbow
Ranked #2,287 of 5,037 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed November 10, 2011

I was originally introduced to Sushi on Rainbow by a friend of mine. I used to work right down the street, and at least once a week I'd stop by after work to get dinner to go. I now live and work on the other side of Las Vegas, and I still prefer to make the drive to Sushi on Rainbow rather than eat at a closer sushi restaurant. When friends are in town and want sushi, this is where I take them as well. The food is always delicious and the fish is fresh. I've never had bad service in all the years I've been coming here. This is my favorite restaurant - overall - in Las Vegas.

Reviewed December 29, 2009

If you are looking for all you can eat deal, I love to go this place. Excellent quality, fun to sit at sushi bar. I go at least once a week!

Reviewed May 25, 2008

I was there yesterday at dinner for my birthday and had the all you can eat option.
Quality of food was OK, but nothing impressive. They did not have an item listed on their side dishes but they have a long list of side dishes and this was good. The rolls I ordered tasted pretty bland.
AYCE has a time limit (60 minutes), and a "no left over" policy.
They charge for a refill (never seen here before in Vegas). Waitress was kind and fast, she explained me things when I asked and this was the only impressive thing of this place, which I would not visit again anyway.
I have been to other sushi AYCE places and this was not the best one.

Reviewed May 23, 2008

I was there for the first time on Sunday, this place is phenomenal!

For around $30 you can do "all you can eat" but it's not your typical all you can eat with bland fish, cheap rolls that have been there for hours....this is "all you can eat order from the menu made fresh upon ordering". Chefs give you additional things to try (if you want to).

Service is efficient, place is clean, people are friendly and overall a great experience, this will turn to a "must" every Vegas trip!

Much better value than all you can eat sushi as RIO or Planet....

It does get crowded at peak times (5:30-7pm), so get there early or late.

1  Thank Valueskr
Reviewed April 23, 2007

If you're used to the glam & glitz of restaurants at the casinos on the Strip, you might be a bit put off when you walk into Sushi on Rainbow. It's in an older strip mall, not very flashy, but the food is great ant the servers are wonderful. There is enough variety on the regular menu to keep non-sushi eaters happy, and the all you can eat sushi is to die for! It's definitely worth the journey away from the Strip.