“Great value”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bootlegger Bistro

Bootlegger Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Bootlegger Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #253 of 4,794 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Enterprise
Cross street: Robindale
Ashtabula, Ohio, United States
“Great value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

We took dinner at the Bootlegger Bistro because it was near the vacation rental we were staying at (South Point) which is about 15 miles south of the Strip. I would not drive there if not staying near by as there are too many great restaurants on the strip.
We all enjoyed our Italian meals - I had the Papperdella Bolgnese (meat sauce, pasta, cheese)and it was tasty but a little too much garlic for my taste. We shared a AntiPastic Classic ($18) that was terrific - imported meats, cheeses, olives, etc.
All the dishes were large and we could not close to eating it all. They also provided garlic bread and tomato dipping sauce. The wine was also great, and as a treat there was good live music - Italian love songs.
All in all a great experience and a great value.

Maple Ridge, Canada
“Excellent Italian food, reasonably priced”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

Close to the South a Premium Outlet Mall, this business is a family owned facility specializing in great Italian food. Don't let the 24 hour/day lead you to believe its a place for trackers. Food is great, service is wonderful and the ambiance is what you'd expect from a restaurant that's open only in the evening.

Traditional Italian recipes with large portion sizes. You'll want to try a bit of everything.

Vancouver
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

From the outside the restaurant does not look like much. It is located at the southern tip of the premium outlet. We went there because it was recommended by the front desk staff of a close by hotel where we stayed. I must say the Italian food they served at Bootlegger were fantastic. I had very fine Italian cuisine in different parts of the world and the food quality of this restaurant is certainly comparable. Staff service was equally good.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Touch of old Vegas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic restaurant offering live music. The food is amazing and located minutes from the middle if the strip. Don't miss this hidden gem even if it for just a drink!

Las Vegas, Nevada
“East Coast Italian - YUM!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

I grew up in the NYC metro area and this place reminds me of the food I get back home. I'm trying to work my way thru the menu but I keep coming back to my favorite veal parm. I'd bring my Dad here and he's old-school NYC Italian and doesn't like anything and he'd like it!