“Worst Food EVER!”

Buca di Beppo
Ranked #1,556 of 4,794 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Summerlin
Cross street: Buffalo Drive
Transit: RTC bus stop on Lake Mead Blvd.
Description: Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds up to two and BUCA LARGE feeds up to four. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst Food EVER!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

We went for Thanksgiving Dinner. Went came hungry and left hungry and APPALLED! The food, traditional Thanksgiving and regular menu items, was uniformly bland, dry and basically uneatable. When we arrived the place was packed but emptied out within an hour because most people, like us, left early. Our waiter and busboy stopped coming to our table, except to give us our bill, the moment we told them everything served was terrible.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Paula N
bucalove, Guest Relations Manager at Buca di Beppo, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Please accept our apologies for your experience. We have forwarded the information to management and would love to have someone reach out to you. Could you email us your contact information to mamacares@bucainc.com? We always appreciate opportunities to better serve our guests. Thank you.

Glen Ellyn, Illinois, United States
“Italian food...'nuff said”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

A great location, I have been to many and they all seem to keep me coming back! Excellent variety and friendly service! Did I mention it's Italian food!?

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Christopher P
Honolulu, Hawaii
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,279 helpful votes
“Real Cozy Atmosphere ~ Very Good Service ~ Tasty Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

We recently moved to Summerlin and we have wanted to try this restaurant for sometime.

It has a nice size bar and also about 5 good size booths in that area. Many separate dining area/rooms. All the decor is about nostalgia, with lots of b & w pics of old time gals & guys. Red & white check table cloths. Cozy, old school atmosphere with nice music. Very adequate size menu with a "small" portion feeding 2-3 persons. Large size more than that.

The bartender, who was our booth waitress, was so nice and professional. Always thanking us and asking if there was anything else we needed/wanted. We ordered a bottle of wine and a small antiposto salad to split. Well, the salad was de-liciuos and could have fed 4. The bread was so soft...I could have eaten the small loaf myself...it was SOOO good! Salad had salami, peperroni, cheese, tomatoes, cucs, olives, sweet peppers, pepperonconi, etc. Alos, we split a small spagetti & meatballs(2). Wonderful, with the right amount of sauce.

The place was really full and we can understand why. We also had $10.00 off coupon which made it even a better deal. There was plenty of food to take home. Clean restrooms, free parking and they take credit cards.

It was all very good and we will be going back. 5 Stars.

• Visited August 2012
Evansville, Indiana
“Good but Noisey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

Good food served family style. I had veal parm. Perhaps the best of this reviewer's experience. However, My wife had a pasta dish with sausage. The sausage was overly spiced and almost inedible for her pallette. The place is very noisy. We were on a family dinner and enjoy conversation with our meal. Conversation was hindered by the noise and I finally had to get up and move outside.

Visited June 2012
Camrose, Alberta, Canada
“Just a short cab ride off the strip, but well worth it to get away from the greasy casino/strip food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2012

My brother and I caught wind of this place from the valet at our hotel, and we headed there with empty stomachs and high hopes. We were not dissapointed. Very reasonably priced considering the portion sizes. We split the small salad for an appetizer and were nearly full before our entries even arrived! We both ignored the warnings to split a small portion and ordered our own main dishes, and were left with enough leftovers to feed us and 8 buddies the next day!
Wait staff was friendly and prompt, almost too prompt as I don't know about you but when a waiter is in your face every 2 mins asking how everything is I get a little annoyed, but they were borderline. Guess I shouldn't complain about always having a full glass of water and friendly smile nearby.
Overall I was impressed, and will definitely head back there next time I hit the Sin City.

• Visited May 2012