“Italian food...'nuff said”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Summerlin
Cross street: Buffalo Drive
Transit: RTC bus stop on Lake Mead Blvd.
Description: Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds up to two and BUCA LARGE feeds up to four. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.
Glen Ellyn, Illinois, United States
“Italian food...'nuff said”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

A great location, I have been to many and they all seem to keep me coming back! Excellent variety and friendly service! Did I mention it's Italian food!?

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Christopher P

Honolulu, Hawaii
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,319 helpful votes
“Real Cozy Atmosphere ~ Very Good Service ~ Tasty Food”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We recently moved to Summerlin and we have wanted to try this restaurant for sometime.

It has a nice size bar and also about 5 good size booths in that area. Many separate dining area/rooms. All the decor is about nostalgia, with lots of b & w pics of old time gals & guys. Red & white check table cloths. Cozy, old school atmosphere with nice music. Very adequate size menu with a "small" portion feeding 2-3 persons. Large size more than that.

The bartender, who was our booth waitress, was so nice and professional. Always thanking us and asking if there was anything else we needed/wanted. We ordered a bottle of wine and a small antiposto salad to split. Well, the salad was de-liciuos and could have fed 4. The bread was so soft...I could have eaten the small loaf myself...it was SOOO good! Salad had salami, peperroni, cheese, tomatoes, cucs, olives, sweet peppers, pepperonconi, etc. Alos, we split a small spagetti & meatballs(2). Wonderful, with the right amount of sauce.

The place was really full and we can understand why. We also had $10.00 off coupon which made it even a better deal. There was plenty of food to take home. Clean restrooms, free parking and they take credit cards.

It was all very good and we will be going back. 5 Stars.

• Visited August 2012
Evansville, Indiana
“Good but Noisey”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Good food served family style. I had veal parm. Perhaps the best of this reviewer's experience. However, My wife had a pasta dish with sausage. The sausage was overly spiced and almost inedible for her pallette. The place is very noisy. We were on a family dinner and enjoy conversation with our meal. Conversation was hindered by the noise and I finally had to get up and move outside.

Visited June 2012
Camrose, Alberta, Canada
“Just a short cab ride off the strip, but well worth it to get away from the greasy casino/strip food.”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

My brother and I caught wind of this place from the valet at our hotel, and we headed there with empty stomachs and high hopes. We were not dissapointed. Very reasonably priced considering the portion sizes. We split the small salad for an appetizer and were nearly full before our entries even arrived! We both ignored the warnings to split a small portion and ordered our own main dishes, and were left with enough leftovers to feed us and 8 buddies the next day!
Wait staff was friendly and prompt, almost too prompt as I don't know about you but when a waiter is in your face every 2 mins asking how everything is I get a little annoyed, but they were borderline. Guess I shouldn't complain about always having a full glass of water and friendly smile nearby.
Overall I was impressed, and will definitely head back there next time I hit the Sin City.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Bill1485
Gallatin, Tennessee
“Italian Food- Family Style Dining”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Great place to feed a lot of people. Will have lots of left overs unless you plan to share your entree. The dipping bread was plain and not very tasty.

• Visited May 2012