“Fantastic food and great service!”
Review of Onda Ristorante - CLOSED

Onda Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Spring Mountain
Description: Voted "Best Italian Restaurant" by the Las Vegas Concierge Association, Onda Ristorante offers classic-rustic Italian cuisine with American innovations. Onda Wine Lounge, an Italian-inspired lounge features wine by the glass & tasting flights accompanied by artisan cheese & meats.
Maryland
“Fantastic food and great service!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Made 6pm reservations before seeing LOVE - didn't realize that LOVE started at 7pm - we thought it was 730pm. The server made every effort to get our meal out to us promptly and we were able to make it to the show on time. The meal was also great. My husband and I split the Caprese for an appetizer. I had the oxtail spaghetti with ricotta on top - wow! It was so flavorful, I loved it. I really wished that we had more time there to sit and enjoy it! My husband had the braised beef cheeks over risotto. It was one of the best risotto's he's ever had. I would absolutely return here in the future!!!

Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Fairly disappointing”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We figured with a 9pm reservation we would be safe from an over crowded restaurant. We were correct. And with very few patrons we still had terrible service. Took forever for our waiter to even acknowledge us. And while aware this is a fine dining establishment, the menu was so limited that we only ordered drinks. I wouldn't recommend this place as a must stop while in Vegas.

allen
“Fantastic food....great service”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

This food was fantastic. A great variety and very tasty. The appetizers and dessert were my favorite. Must try the panna cotta. Absolutely delicious. My husbands filet was melt in your mouth yummy. Incredible.

Estero, Florida
“Clueless”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Went with group prior to 7 pm show under the dine and show promo. They know we are going to the show. Slow to get out bread and drinks, only 3 choices so he hard is that . Server later said , oh I thought the show started at 730pm, later said I didn't know which show you were going. Anyway. Caesar salad was very good, rigatoni bologanase needed more sauce and was good. Others like the salmon and chicken entree was ok. Ran out of time for dessert and coffee so had to come back after show to finish. Attractive restaurant that wasn't very busy on a Saturday night, perhaps we were just on the early side. Honestly nothing special on the food, Carrabbas does it better for a third of the cost and less pretention

Visited August 2013
New Jersey
“Amazing Experience! 7/29/13”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We had a great time at Onda. The restaurant was fairly busy the entire time we were there and our service was on point. The server and busser stayed on top of our needs and the wine guy/manager walked us through the Italian reds and found us a bottle that we all loved and have never tried. Food was good for what it was but after speaking with the manager we are excited to try the new menu that is coming out in a few weeks. This is a fine dining restaurant so it by no means should be rushed! Three courses that are all prepared to order takes some time, but very much worth it!This is the third time I have tried Onda over the years but the first time with a group of six. It seems to get better every time! Can’t wait to come back!

• Visited July 2013