“Worst beer I've ever had”
Review of Nine Fine Irishmen

Nine Fine Irishmen
Reserve with OpenTable
Nine Fine Irishmen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #265 of 5,057 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana
Description: Inspired by a group of extraordinary Irishmen who led lives of great adventure, this is a pub of epic proportions that was built in Ireland and shipped to the heart of Las Vegas! As for food and drink, our signature dishes are made of only the freshest, natural Irish ingredients that pair perfectly with the finest stouts, ales, lagers, and spirits. Nightly Entertainment from 9pm - 3am!
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Sitting here just now having what can only be described as the worst pint of lager I've ever had, I've drank all over the world and had a pint of harp lager, no head no gas and tastes like dishwater

Write a ReviewReviews (2,313)

Reviewed March 25, 2014

My husband and I received a discount on our bar tab anywhere at New York New York, so we stopped at the Irishmen for a drink. It took seemingly forever to get service. Many servers said "that's not my table" and refused to take our order. I'm guessing the it was the manager, who asked where our server was, and told another person on the wait staff to help us. We ordered drinks and the beer and cheese dip. Our server was obviously not excited about having our table, and wasn't much better than our nonexistant server. When we finally got our food and drinks, we really enjoyed ourselves. The atmosphere was great, the food and drinks were good, but the service stunk.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I visited nine five irishmen both on March 12th and 13th. March 12th the food was good and the service was awesome. We decided to got back on March 13th for Happy Hour we arrived at approximately 4:35pm and happy hour goes until 5pm. We sat on the patio awaiting service so we could get the cheap drinks and some appetizers we waited and waited for service. We then asked a waitress outside at around 4:50pm she said she saw us however she couldn't serve us as she was almost done and new staff were coming in at 5pm. Ok... so I went inside to front desk now it was literally 4:56pm she told us we were too late for happy hour. When I told her how long we were waiting she said we should have come earlier and we didn't get served because they were too busy she really cared less. We headed over to Monte Carlo pub which was fabulous by the way and shared our experience with them and others there. We went to the Pub the next day as well and they even welcomed us back and their Happy Hour specials are a lot better too.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We had just arrived in Las Vegas when we spotted the outdoor pub just outside of New York New York Casino. My wife had the best lunch to start our stay. She had a bacon/tomato/mozzarella sandwich on a French roll while I had a blackened mahi mahi sandwich. Both were accompanied by Irish chips which were crisp and tasty. The view overlooking the strip was perfect for people watching as we enjoyed our lunch. A great place for good casual meal while there.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

After one bad server, one who wasn't much better, waiting forever to receive service, and being stuck in a hot corner booth needless to say this place sucked. The service was the worst I've ever been apart of, but the food was good. Try the nachos. Not sure I would try to eat here again.