“Expensive pint!”
Review of Nine Fine Irishmen

Nine Fine Irishmen
Reserve with OpenTable
Nine Fine Irishmen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #264 of 4,853 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana
Description: Inspired by a group of extraordinary Irishmen who led lives of great adventure, this is a pub of epic proportions that was built in Ireland and shipped to the heart of Las Vegas! As for food and drink, our signature dishes are made of only the freshest, natural Irish ingredients that pair perfectly with the finest stouts, ales, lagers, and spirits. Nightly Entertainment from 9pm - 3am!
Donegal, Ireland
“Expensive pint!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Nice bar - well decorated but it's pricey enough but suppose it's the norm for a casino hotel bar. Guinness was pretty good pint. I think two pints was around 18/19 usd including the tip.
I have no idea how it is billed as 'authentic' - possibly it is authentic looking and the staff were friendly but off all the staff I saw none were Irish and I doubt were ever in Ireland! Would have like to see a few Irish staff as otherwise just putting up an 'Irish' sign and playing a trad cd doesn't make it so!!!
The atmosphere is lively.
If you are in NYNY by all means call in but I would not travel specially to see it.
I did not have any food so cannot rate it.

• Visited January 2013

• Indonesian first
Denver, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lame and expensive”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

The $30 steak was way overcooked. The $20 fish n chips was, well, fish n chips for $20. And for those praising the "authenticity" of the place, the $20 shepherd's pie was hamburger and mashed potatoes... not lamb, no veggies. Located within the NYNY hotel, we didn't expect it to be cheap, but for the price, we didn't expect it to be that mediocre.

1 Thank dschul320
Paphos, Cyprus
“The best bangers and mash ever!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Vibrant, noisy, fun. Not a place for a romantic meal but if you want really good food in a great setting with plenty of atmosphere - this is the place.

Service was excellent, good selection of beer and wine and the bangers and mash were to die for. My daughter had shepherds pie and said it was the best she'd had. We did have a bit of a chuckle when it came out in a bucket/cauldron - very quirky. Good size portions which we struggled to finish - but we just about made it.

Thoroughly recommend this restaurant.

Saskatoon, Canada
“Awesome food and atmosphere!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

My husband and I had dinner here on Christmas Eve. I had been playing the MyVegas game on Facebook and redeemed my points for a $100 voucher for Nine Fine Irishmen. We really enjoyed everything about this place. The atmosphere was great, and the service was very good, too. We shared the Beer & Cheese Dip appetizer, which was to die for. I ordered the Shepherd's Pie and my husband ordered the Blue Cheese Crusted New York Strip and Colcannon Mashed Potatoes. All the food was excellent. The Irish band started playing at 9 pm and they were great fun!

tucson
“when you have had enough”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

the minute you walk into nine fine irishmen you are really, really, no longer in vegas but in ireland.
the staff is so kind. my husband is handicapped and can walk but slowly and unsteady. the hostess was kind and blazed a path to our table. the food was awesome, the house band absolutely great and they had river dancer that was unbelievable. we stayed later than we planned and really didn't want to leave. the prices are quiet reasonable and they are on top of customer service in making sure everything is okay without giving you the feeling to hurray for the next person. i great place is sit,eat,drink and recharge