“Fine Irishmen make a fine meal!”
Review of Nine Fine Irishmen

Nine Fine Irishmen
Reserve with OpenTable
Nine Fine Irishmen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #526 of 5,298 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana
Description: Inspired by a group of extraordinary Irishmen who led lives of great adventure, this is a pub of epic proportions that was built in Ireland and shipped to the heart of Las Vegas! As for food and drink, our signature dishes are made of only the freshest, natural Irish ingredients that pair perfectly with the finest stouts, ales, lagers, and spirits. Nightly Entertainment from 9pm - 3am!
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We chose to eat on the patio here since the weather was so nice. It was very pleasant to eat outside under the lights of the strip! The Irish music was nice, too. The food was FABULOUS!! I had the Shepherd's Pie and the Colcannon soup. I can't even begin to tell you how delicious it was. The Shepherd's pie comes in an aluminum pot of some sort. Very quaint. Be sure to have it covered with white cheddar cheese. It was so yummy! Stay away from the HP sauce that they serve with it. I'd never heard of it before so I tasted it on my finger. It's very vinegary. I don't know why you would want to put that on something that is so delicious on it's own. I can't wait to come back to Vegas. You can be sure I'll be coming back to the Irishmen for another fine dinner!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,388)

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Food average and expensive. Better places to eat. Probably would not go back except for a quick beer if I was walking by and was thirsty.

Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

I stopped here because I really was craving a beer, I'm very picky about my beer, I like a great taste to it and Irish bar I knew I could not be wrong, and I wasn't. I was the only Mexican inside though but everyone was totally friendly. I started to talk to people at the bar and when they saw me ordering my beer they were surprise! Of course I didn't order those cheap beers( bud, coors, corona) so then they were even more friendly. That night someone was singing and it was a nice group of people in, so over all this place is great!! Next time I hope to get there earlier and see the girls dancing too!!

3  Thank MONTYHADES
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Came in for a couple of drinks. Waitress ignored us. We even asked her if we needed to go to bar to order. She told us we needed to just wait. We did for another 15 minutes. She was too busy chatting with her coworkers. Still nothing. So we just left.

2  Thank 4jws
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We had an early dinner here on a Tuesday night. The place wasn't too crowded yet. My husband had bangers and mash and I had stew. Both were good but not the best we've had. The atmosphere is typical Irish pub. It wasn't noisy when we were there. We were too early for the musician but our server assured us it would be Irish music. Our server was quite attentive. Overall a nice place.