“Great staff, food OK”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Taxi pickup and drop-off and city area transit bus stop. Easy access from the Las Vegas Monorail.
Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

A great spot to use as a break from the casino. I like their 'out door' area, a place where you can sit and watch people passing by while you enjoy your food.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We had the pleasure of dining here twice during our trip and it was phenomenal both times. From the service, to the ambience, to the exquisite food, we were blown away. We will definitely return to this lovely restaurant on our next visit to Vegas.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We went for dinner. I started with a frisee salad, one of my usual favorites in a french brasserie.
This particular salad, which was unusually small, has the honor of being the most tasteless frisee salad I have ever had. The main course did not raise my opinion either. My wife and my daughters were similarly complaining so we hurried through the meal and left as quickly as we could, unable to escape the $220 bill for what was an absolutely terrible meal.

1  Thank DCTravelerG
Reviewed December 28, 2012

A lovely pretend French restaurant. Get away from the Vegas crowds, and have a real gin and tonic. I had several. Good offers on eating here if you're resident at the hotel.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

We didn't expect much after the so-so experience at another restaurant in Venetian/Palazoo the evening before. With the coupon from the Venetian which gave us a complimentary bottle of wine (with choices of red: Pinot Noir, Merlot, Carbonet Savignion and white: Pinot Grigio), we also found the food we order was great. My wife had the Liguini with seafood and I had the Top Sirloin, and both were really well prepared. We enjoyed the plates indeed. L'ambiance, oh, ambiance, it's classy. With good space from each table and the old fashioned decoration, it's cozy and warm. The server was sophisticated and empirical. Even our 13-month-old was happy was him who made him laugh and provided him with a delicious French fresh bread. All in all, I would say, go get the coupon if you stay at Venetian for the free wine bottle and enjoy dining there like us.