“Great breakfast- order the Mole Chilaqulies”

Dona Maria's Tamale Shop
Ranked #579 of 5,057 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 30, 2014

Went there on 8/30/14 in the morning and had breakfast. We had heard about these mole chilaquiles that where supposed to be great so we went ahead and ordered it. it was awesome! never thought it would be so good. Also had the mojarra and my son cracked a joke about it staring at him but it was fabolous. Shout outs to the dona marias staff for the great service!

Reviewed August 26, 2014

We went there at lunchtime before visiting the mob museum in Downtown. Staff were so helpful even letting us try a tamale before choosing our order. They were so patient with us as we had little idea what all the options on the menu were. Food was delicious.

1  Thank Sarah S
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

My friends and I were driving down the strip looking for the pawn shop and something to eat. My friends boyfriend said the next restaurant we drive by we're eating there. It was Dona's. I was happy because I was really craving tacos as it was. Lol we went inside not sure what to expect. It wasn't busy at all. But we were greeted and sat before I could blink, had drinks on the table before we knew it and had our order taken right after. They had exactly what each of us were looking for, they were soooo friendly! And on top of everything! These are important things for me at a restaurant. My friends even learned some new Spanish. Lol we had a really great time! We said we will go back every time we are in Las Vegas! Oh and yes the place was very clean! We loved every minute and didn't want to leave! :) thank you to everyone who works there!!

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Had a great time! its always a pleasure to go there and enjoy some delicious food! Great Service! Family and I went in after our wedding for a small dinner and it was perfect. totally recommend to everyone!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We stopped in here after visiting the Pawn Star's pawn shop. It's only a few blocks away. The margaritas were outstanding! The food and service were both just ok. The meatball soup was the best thing I had. The tamales were ok, not the best I have ever had though. The nice thing about eating here is that it’s a short walk back to the cab stand across from the pawn shop. If you need a margarita after waiting in line at the pawn shop I would recommend stopping here.