Ricardo's Mexican Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Ricardo's Mexican Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #533 of 5,009 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: W. Flamingo and Decatur
Transit: CAT bus service is offered on each street at our corner. Cabs are plentiful.
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

The margaritas are really good!!! And the chips and salsa's are delicious!! Nice chill atmosphere. The food is good! I had a tamale and i enjoyed it. I recommend it.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

We have dined at this local restaurant several times, and have NEVER been disappointed. The food, service, atmosphere, and personnel are all excellent. You really feel like part of the family when you dine here. If you are craving good Mexican food, then in our opinion, this is the best place in Las Vegas! Try it...you will be glad you did.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

The lunch buffet is a excellent value for lunch at around 11.97 including drinks. Our server Freddie is an excellent waiter and has a great sense of humor, the way he interacts with the guests and yourself is worth just showing up. The food is good with your choice of tacos with Carne, Chicken or Ground Beef, there is also handmade tortillas. There is also cheese enchiladas made with the tortillas, tamales, and salad where there is all the condiments for your tacos, including guacamole. This place really gets customer service, I observed the manager walking around and checking with guests, as he too is a charmer. I only wish this location was in the Southern California area so I could go more often.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

While in Vegas my friend and I stoped at Ricardo's. We had never been there before and decided to give it a try. So glad we did. I think it is the best Mexican food I have ever had. Our waitress was Kimba and she was excellent. Another thing I liked is they bring the credit card reader to your table so it never leaves your sight. I recommend you eat here. Wish we had one in Texas

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Food was good, but the server named Freddie was GREAT! Kept us laughing throughout dinner and he wasn't even our server. He made the atmosphere fun and light!

The free chips and dips are to die for! I could make a meal out of them alone.