“Pleasantly Surprised”

Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Las Vegas, Nevada - USA
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

I am writing a review about catering my office ordered from Broadway Pizzeria. There are two locations of this restaurant in Las Vegas, and we ordered from the restaurant on Rancho near Charleston. The second location is 8125 W. Sahara Avenue. Broadway Pizzeria has been voted best pizza in the Las Vegas Review Journal Best of Las Vegas poll: 1999, 2000, 2002, 2004, and 2005 and touts itself as authentic New York Pizza.

Even though the restaurant is open from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., I was able to place a catering order at 9 a.m. I ordered four Sicilian full pie pizzas with a full tray of tossed salad. We also requested the salad dressings (three types) on the side, along with plates, napkins and utensils for 30 people.

The pizza was very hot when it arrived, and the salad was beautiful and fresh. I was not impressed with the paper plates used, as they were the thinnest and cheapest ones available. Sicilian pizza is very thick, and if I were to order these pizzas again, I would ask that they would cut each pizza double the amount of times they normally do – those pizza slices were big. The veggie pizza was also appealing. Coupons are available for download on their website.

Though I do not like thick pizza, I thought it was hot, very flavorful, and fresh. I was impressed with the meal and though the price was reasonable for what we ordered. The delivery person came exactly on time, and I felt the restaurant was reliable and accurate with our order. I would definitely order from them again.

• Visited September 2011

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“on Sahara & Cimarron behind Marie Callendar's”
Reviewed January 1, 2010