“Friendly with good food”
Review of Strings Italian Cafe - CLOSED

Strings Italian Cafe
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Paradise
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Not on the strip not a chain. Salad. was awesome served with crisp Italian bread served family style. Good size portion. Very reasonable price. Worth a trip back. We were taken to strings by a local .

There are newer reviews for Strings Italian Cafe

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I think that's how you say very good in Italian. Whatever - Strings is awesome! I'm really picky about my pasta and this place is great. Just down the road from the Strip.

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

The service was friendly, but the food was average at best. It tasted like premade convenience foods instead of a chef-prepared meal. I cannot recommend this place over other Italian restaurants with similar pricing (most entrees ~$13-17).

Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

I try to eat local when ever possible. Strings is the definition of local home spun Italian. All of the comfort foods are on their menu, along with great nightly specials. Nothing fancy, but very easy.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Strings has always been one of my favorite restaurants. I used to go to the one located in Roseville, CA, but now I live in Las Vegas. This restaurant never disappoints. They offer a variety of dishes for very affordable prices. When you order your salad, I highly recommend asking for the Creamy Cucumber dressing instead of the Creamy Italian. I also always order the Artichoke Ravioli. The quality is wonderful and it leaves you full and yet wanting more. Definitely check this place out!