“Food was good but service had some issues”

Fiamma Italian Kitchen
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana
Reviewed November 8, 2013

It is very busy so we had a drink in the lounge while waiting for our table, service in the lounge was terrible we were also right by where the wait staff picked up there drink orders and were provided a show while one of the staff seemed to be trying to psych himself up for his shift while talking to himself for several minutes? The food was pretty good and reasonably prices but it did take a long time to come out.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We decided to try Italian in the MGM. My husband and I decided to ordered the Surf & Turf and it was phenomenal.
The best meal we had during our stay. Its also a great place to people watch. Cant' wait to go back and have this again.

1  Thank RH1025
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Maybe we came here on an off Saturday night but the food was not good. We both had the spaghetti and meatballs. Pasta was overcooked, sauce was not at all flavorful and the meatballs tasted as if they had been frozen and just warmed. One of them was still cold in the middle. Wine by the glass was $15+. There are so many other great restaurants in vegas I would pass on this one.

1  Thank Thexprt7
Reviewed October 23, 2013

The service was great! We had a reservation, and showed up late. They still got us in immediately. We had a short wait to get our menus, so they apologized profusely and even gave our group free champagne. I had a delicious pear martini that tasted exactly like fresh pears! Dinner was amazing, and our server was great! We also had a lovely chat with the manager, RJ, who was awesome! My two girlfriends and I had an amazing time at this restaurant. We were made to feel very special, and would definitely go back! I thought the prices were very reasonable for how delicious everything was and how awesome the service was. It was above and beyond.

1  Thank Lindsey13a
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is a fantastic restaurant! The atmosphere is very warm and comfortable. The staff is very attentive. For an appetizer, try the lobster bisque. The seafood platter is a very good selection as an entrée. I tried white truffles for the first time here. They are so awesome! This is a very nice place for a couple or an evening with good friends!

1  Thank twyatt2623