“Very noisy, not romantic, but good for a group”

Fiamma Italian Kitchen
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Took way too long to get a table and we had reservations but once seated, had a great time. I ordered a salad and a side of calamari which they allowed me to add to the salad. The chefs prepared quite nicely and everyone enjoyed the meal. The glass of wine was pricey so we bought the bottle. Much cheaper. All in all liked the decor and service after the seating wait time.

There are newer reviews for Fiamma Italian Kitchen

Reviewed May 15, 2013

All the food is Vegas is expensive today, so we looked for a menu that looked appealing. We were not disappointed. I have the pasta special, gnocchi with a lobster cream sauce and my wife had braise short ribs. We both had deserts and they both were very good.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Great atmosphere, good server and okay food but terribly overpriced for what you get. My husband had an crown on the rocks while were there and was charged for his ICE! Seriously! Very disappointing as when we saw the prices and made our reservation we thought we would be getting five star food.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

The New York strip is a $40 steak that is worth $20 AT BEST. First of all the cut is NOT choice as evidenced by the texture and the firmness of the fat around it. 2nd, they don't know HOW to cook a steak. I ordered medium and it was cold raw in the middle. Upon refire the steak came back with a burnt crust. This tells me that the grill temp is too high. Tip: lower the temp and let it sit just a bit longer.

The server was great. He apologized and gave us a free dessert...creme brûlée. WOW! Fantastic!

Unless you are a water snob, get the ice water and not bottled...$9.00! REALLY?

The pre-dinner bread is ok. There was a parmesan flat bread that was very tasty.

Overall---5 star prices for 3 star food. Not really impressed

Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

For what you get I really don't think this place is that great. Had a Caesar salad and a steak and the meat came cold an raw in the middle (they refired it). It was an average steak, certainly not worth $40. The salad was good but a little heavy on the dressing. Did not do any pasta this visit so I can't comment on those dishes. You'd think they could get steak right though.

They redeemed themselves a little by giving us a complementary creme brûlée which was wonderful.

All in all it seemed average with a relaxing atmosphere.