“Disappointing”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We came to this restaurant with high hopes, but were sadly disappointed. From the beginning, we were seated 15 minutes before anyone came to the table. When the waiter did come, he was distracted and had a hard time listening to what we were asking for. We did get a great wine recommended, but very little else was good. Average food for ridiculous money and service. Find another place!!!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were staying at the MGM and decided to try this place for dinner. The price wasn't too bad either. My friend and I both ordered a pasta dish and nothing else. The Raviolini was Fabulous!!!! Our server was a different story. He was completly rude to us and keep asking if we were going to order anything else. When we paid and asked for change back he had the nerve to actually open the check book in front of us at the table!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I love great Italian food. He works for a company in Italy and we visit often. Fiamma is always crowded so I expected more. I was looking forward to the pasta with duck ragu but it was missing from the menu the night we were there. We started with crispy calamari which was a very small portion for $15.00. It was fried too long and wasn't even hot when it came to the table. There was about 50% tentacles which would have been alright except for them being overdone. Pasta dishes were good, albeit also small. Service was average at best. Atmosphere was pretty cool, though. Doubt if we'll return.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

It was my parents myself my boyfriend and my best friend going to Fiamma for the first time. We weren't even greeted with a smile which turned me off to begin with. Everything was over priced from food to the wine. I love good food and great service unfortunately service was poor and the waiter seemed to be in a bad mood. I won't be going back.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Mmmmm so good! Great atmosphere and delicious flavors. I had the Paglia e Fieno, which is a pasta dish with a duck breast ragu - to die for! Highly recommend it.

NOTE:The seats at the front are loud and annoying. The wall has cut outs and the loud, mostly drunk people, are always walking by to and from the pool. If you go, request a seat farther into the restaurant.