“Don't go!”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We ate here before the Cirque show. The staff was not attentive, the food was overpriced and the presentation was POOR. Mediocre recipes served up at high end prices. They should take a hard look at what they are offering. We left feeling disappointed and ripped off.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Had often walked past this restaurant and fancied trying it out, wish I had just walked past now.
Attended with my wife and two clients just after the new year, the menu’s where just piled up on the table with the exception of the drinks one and they wanted to know is we wanted to order from this straight away, when we requested time to look at it first the waiter seamed very upset (this should have been a warning) Drinks and food ordered and all was fine, wine was nice and starters where very nice, when the main course came this was very salty and on one dish overcooked, lacked taste and was not even presented nicely. After trying some all four of us left about 50% of the meal, deserts where ordered when they finally came over with the menu’s, the waiter just dropped the deserts onto the table and some of the fruit on my dish fell of and onto the table, the waiter noticed this but still just walked away. You have been warned, if you eat here just have starter and desert and be prepared to eat it of the table rather than the plate.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

While Fiamma has nice decor and items like the lobster bisque and sorbetti (that's how they spell it) were pleasing thats about the only thing I can speak positively about. From the start the service was suspect and only got worse. We ordered a bottle of wine and were told the wine steward couldn't find what we ordered. In reality he was catering to a very large group and had to be reminded to get us our lone bottle of $100 wine. The shrimp with my guests and my pasta was chewy and I swear had not been deveined. The pesto sauce was so thick and oily it left me feeling bloated. My wife and I like a lot of fresh ground pepper and we had to ask for it each time they brought a new course, salad, soup and entree. As pointed out in another review parmigiana was never offered! I was also surprised that there were no salt or pepper shakers on the tables.... guess they think the food is perfectly seasoned to everyones taste. But most annoying was the lack of attention to water in our glasses... any decent establishment will never let a glass get half empty let alone let it sit dry. We had to ask for more water each of the 3 times we emptied our glasses. Hey they were not that busy so that excuse would never hold water. With over 2,200 restaurants to pick in Vegas I don't know how establishments like this stay open...

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We had 10 in our group. We were promptly seated and served cocktails, wine, app's and entree's with seamless professionalism. Very good stop!

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I decided to have a light meal before seeing the comedy show in MGM. We had a large lunch and we weren't that hungry so we ordered 2 salads and an order of lasagne to split thinking it would be enough. The waiter was not very attentive and seemed annoyed at this request. Perhaps he was counting on a bigger tip if we ordered more food. We were seated at a very small bistro table along the front with a view of the people coming and going in the hotel. The table was barely large enough for one person let alone two. Other parties of 2 were seated behind us in large tables which were unoccupied when the hostess seated us. When the server brought the lasagna it was quite small, not what we are used to from other Italian restaurants. It was brought in the baking dish it was heated in with no plates to serve it on and what ? We were expected to both eat from the same dish?
We asked for plates and were brought small bread plates, so we had to ask for luncheon size plates or the food would have ended up on the table! There was no parm cheese on the table or offered. We had to ask for it and waited long for it and when it came out, it was barely enough for one person. The food was cold by the time we ate. This was not a good experience. Even though we didn't order that much, we still would have left a nice tip if the waiter had shown any kind of interest. He didn't so neither did we!