“Out of this World!!!”

Gallagher's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Gallagher's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #87 of 4,934 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Tropicana
Reviewed July 29, 2013

If you love a Fabulous Steak and Love Garlic, you are in for the meal of your life. They wet/dry age the steaks right on site, you can see them in the front window. Our steaks came and mine happened to be a bit too rare, but I wasn't going to say anything, didn't want to make a issue:) my waiter just grabbed my plate & said "Oh no, this will not do" and off he went to get me a new steak....cannot say enough about the food and the service...outstanding!!! Definitely going here on my next trip, which is next week....yay!!!

There are newer reviews for Gallagher's Steakhouse

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband and I went here because we were staying in New York New York and wanted to have a really nice dinner to finish off our evening. We had reservations at 9:30, but showed up early. We only had to wait a few minutes to be seated. Once we were seated, we did have to wait some time to be helped, but they were extremely busy and our poor server had two unhappy customers in a row. He was very apologetic about the wait. My husband and I are very understanding, so it didn't bother us much at all. We ordered two wedge salads (excellent), a rib eye steak cooked medium-rare to share (MORE than EXCELLENT), their mac and cheese (better than your average mac n cheese of course), their green beans (these were decent), and two glasses of Malbec wine (can never complain about wine!) It was a nice relaxing meal and we were so stuffed that we went right to bed after... which is not like us! It is a lot of food, so I'm so glad we split the steak. it is definitely pricey, but I would go there again.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We were promptly seated and our waitress was very attentive. I had the wedge salad and my wife had the soup of the day, a tomato basil. My wife had the filet and I had the house special sirloin. We both enjoyed our meals. The restaurant recognized our anniversary with a small dessert of whipped cream and two truffles. Overall, a good meal.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

It's a steakhouse so it should have great steak. Cowboy bone in ribeye was very nicely done and a large (19 oz) portion. My wife had the filet which was also a good portion (9 oz). My wife had the Caesar salad which she said was very good. I chose the mushroom reduction added to my steak and was a great compliment. Wine selection decent. Service was friendly, helpful and attentive without being a distraction. Atmosphere nice with many old photos of celebrities/sports figures. Not a quiet place but not so loud as to be any kind of distraction. Many couples having quiet dinners without being disturbed by the general ruckus NYNY. Overall, nothing to be disappointed about but it's difficult to get a 5 star rating for a great steak dinner. If you know you'd like a safe choice for a great steak dinner with attentive service near shows, etc at NYNY, then this is very good bet.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Well, we booked here a table before the Zumanity show in New York, New York. We waited just about 5 minutes to be taken to our table.

The service was very good as it should be in this restaurant. The food was good, but not as good as we tried one night before in Bally's. My prime rib was too well done and some parts were quite difficult to cut with the knife as they were too elastic :)

Anyway, was a better steak then other places, but nothing to remember to be honest. And combined with the bill value nothing to repeat in the future.

Actually i'm not picky about what i eat, but when i pay 200 usd for a dinner i expect very good experience and food.

Also our table was quite small and we sited near a loud group of single men. So no more romance for that night.

Conclusion: is a nice place, i guess some will find it good or very good, but i would not go here again if given the choice.