“great steak in vegas!”

Gallagher's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Gallagher's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #112 of 4,849 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cross street: Tropicana
New York City, New York
“great steak in vegas!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

the restaurant is lively, great food and great service. if you are staying in the hotel and can't decide where to go try it its very good.

• Visited July 2013

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Syracuse, NY
“Excellent Steaks and Seafood”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Our family dined together for a wonderful meal at Gallagher's during a recent stay at the New York, New York Hotel. While this is not an inexpensive restaurant, the food is of the highest quality. Like many steakhouses, the side dishes are ordered separately. We ordered three side dishes for the table of six and it was plenty of food. The salads were delicious as well. I particularly enjoyed the heirloom tomato and heart of palm salad. I am not a meat eater and ordered the salmon as my main course. It was some of the best salmon I have ever had--cooked to perfection and presented in a light lemon sauce. Those who ordered steak ate every bite of their very large portions. My son enjoyed the rib eye and several others at the table loved the aged New York strip. The restaurant also offered a nice wine list and we were easily able to find a wine to complement our main courses. This is a wonderful restaurant from service to ambiance to food. We would definitely return here again.

Cleveland, Ohio
“One of Vegas's best steakhouses”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Sat at the bar and ordered a late afternoon meal.
Had the Spinach salad. Was very fresh and flavorful, a nice mix.
Ordered the Filet Mignon. It came cooked to perfection.
Was a very thick slice, very tender, lean and excellent in every way. I will definitely be back next trip to try the ribeye.
Only complaint I have here is I asked the bartender upon paying to have points added to my M-Life card. I gave him the card, but he never put the points on. Found out later when I checked my account.

Independence, Missouri
“An evening we won't forge!!!!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Before our trip to Vegas we knew we wanted to eat at Gallagher's in New York New York hotel and Casino. We had visited the Gallagher's in New York City a couple of years ago and enjoyed the meal so much we wanted to try this one out. Our trip was planned to incorporate our wedding anniversary. So when I called a few months ago the hostess wanted to know if it was for a special occasion, I told her yes. My husband had the wedge salad, I had the Caesar salad. Then the main course was a Filet Minion for me and the Cowboy Rib-Eye for him. Both shared the potato wedgies and onion rings. Needless to say we were stuffed.

The wait staff was also a delight. Sam was our waiter but there was a waiter who strictly took care of appetizers and salads, another the main course and the whole time Sam made sure everything was perfect. Once we finished our dinner we enjoyed just sitting there and all of a sudden Sam appeared with a special dessert with a chocolate drop that said "Happy Anniversary." Since it was months ago when I made the reservations it caught me off guard but my husband was very surprised. Because he knew I hadn't talk to the hostess nor had a gotten up from the table at any time. Sam made the night.

I highly recommend Gallagher's when in Vegas and ask for Sam.

stevenage
“another great time”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

we have eaten here many times over the years and still keep coming back.The queen rib is amazing and the side orders big enough to share.i can still taste it now.Great atmosphere and service .

• Visited June 2013