“My Favorite”

Gallagher's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Gallagher's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #113 of 4,794 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Tropicana
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“My Favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2011

Been to vegas 3 times so far. I like to try new places, but Gallaghers is the one place return to each time. Staff is wonderful, Their cheesecake is amazing, and if I could choose my last meal before I die it will be Gallaghers aged New York steak. Its pricey, but I've spent much more at Craftsteak, and while it was very good. Gallaghers is the one I'll be going back to on my next trip

• Visited October 2010
1 Thank gwill29

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Burton upon Trent
“My first steak in the USA ...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2011

A bunch of us were having a Vegas trip, just the men. One of the guys had just come second in a poker tournament at the MGM and we were staying at the NYNY anyway. So we booked and managed to get a space for the 6 of us. The waiter, memory fading, was Louis from Chile and what a gent. He was quick on order taking, a great salesman and above all made sure that one of our party had his steak done right after being sent back twice.

Food was amazing, wine and beer was great and we wobbled out of their to Time Square. Since then, my view of what a good steak should be has changed. Thanks Gallagher's, see you on the next trip.

• Visited April 2011
1 Thank RossB1966
Atlanta, Georgia
“Gallagher's is a Classic - Great Steakhouse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2011

We were seated immediately and the waiter was extremely helpful suggesting menu items.
I had the queen's cut prime rib, garlic mashed potatoes and creme brule for dessert. Everything was delicious (The prime rib was big enough for two). I highly recommend this resturant.

• Visited April 2011
Oklahoma
“Excellent dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2011

This is everything a steak house is expected to be--from the atmosphere to the food. Our steaks were awesome, cooked to perfection. I had the dry aged New York sirloin, their signature steak, and it was just pure heaven. It quite possibly could have been the best steak I have ever had anywhere. The flavoring was amazing. I highly recommend this choice. My husband had a rib eye and he enjoyed it, but after tasting mine, said he wished he would have ordered it, too.

We did not have appetizers, but enjoyed the chopped salad. Very tasty. For sides we ordered asparagus and Yukon gold mashed potatoes (yum!).

The service is very attentive, yet unobtrusive. The decor is old Hollywood with lots of photos of stars from back in the day. With all of the choices on the strip, this one is a must.

• Visited March 2011
Denver, Colorado
“great place, great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2011

everything cooked to perfection. timely service even though the place was packed.

Visited March 2011