“Best Thai Food”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Hyderabad, India
“Best Thai Food”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Visited this restaurant based on reviews on Trip Advisor.

The car GPS took me to a non descript building and I found myself looking around to see where the restaurant was. The entrance is towards the parking lot and is a small place (even though they can accommodate about 300 people at a time if I am not wrong.

Reached by 8pm and the place was packed. It is open from 5pm - 10pm for dinner. I was asked to wait for about 25 mins and they guided me to the bar where I was surprised to find that they were serving Thai beers (Singha & Chang). Nursed a couple of beers and was shown a table in about 20 mins.

The staff are extremely knowledgeable and the service is quick and efficient. Ordered a Tom Yum Soup and a Spicy Combination Fried Rice. The soup is the best I have ever had in a Thai restaurant!! The Fried Rice too was sublime and was done extremely well.

This place has gone to the top of my "To Visit" list for the next time I am in Vegas.

Apparently, this place is also recommended by Anthony Bourdain.

• Korean first
  • Polish first
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Great Thai food. Don't let the exterior of the building fool you. Inside is nice with a beautiful wine wall display. The place is in an run down shopping center. I heard they already expanded once, but need to double their space. We waited about 45 minutes for a table, then the food came quickly. The servers are nice. Yes. We will be back.

new york ny
“Great food”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Wonderful northern Thai food in a modest strip mall away from the Strip. Always busy. Worth the taxi fare.

Visited June 2014
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Fantastic authentic Thai cuisine!”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Very long wait of 40 minutes to be seated, but on the plus they had a bar to sit at with 2 dollar drinks which were refilled for free! Enjoyed the hot and sour soup (watch out for the hidden chillies!!!) and delicious shrimp pad Thai. Food was fast, piping hot and tasty. Price was reasonable too. Decor could be nicer, but I highly recommend given the taste and price.

Tip// We got the bus to serenity station and walked - the walk is rather dodgy and past dog kennels. We took a taxi back to the bus stop to avoid the walk on the return trip. Best to taxi too!! Don't walk round here late at night.

Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts, United States
“Thai food in Las Vegas in local restaurant”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Here on business. A local recommended Lotus of Siam. in a strip mall east of the strip. Walk in on Sunday evening. Packed. 45 minute wait. I would have waited 2 hours. Incredibly fresh food, great service. A locals. All expected to wait an hour and had no problem. Had bowl of Tom Yung and we spilt three salads. Definitely will go back. So reasonably priced. Huge wine list for a Thai restaurant. We drank Thai beer. Will go once more before conference is over.