“Worth the trip off the vegas strip!”
Review of Lotus of Siam

Lotus of Siam
Ranked #54 of 5,057 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Weather damage - closed until further notice
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Pick up the phone and make a reservation right now! This is a restaurant experience that you don't want to miss while in Vegas! We went here because of the great reviews I read online, and it lived up to the hype. The garlic shrimp is amazing. A must order. We also had the crispy duck in curry which, in my mother's words, was the best duck she's ever had. Go here if you want authentic yet unique Thai food. For the wine connoisseurs, there are hundreds of wines to select from. They have a very comprehensive wine list.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,999)

Reviewed June 28, 2013

No need to rave about how great this restaurant is. Let me just share some pictures of my three favorite dishes here. I can assure you that you will absolutely love them, and if you don't fall in love with them, I will pay for your bill. (Well, provided that we happen to be eating at the Lotus of Siam at the same time and that you do recognize me and that in fact you show me a plate full of any of these! Yep, mission impossible. Don't worry, you will love all three:

1. Tom Kha Kai Bangkok Style

2. Crispy Rice

3. Garlic Prawn.

Make a reservation, show up., and prepare to be amazed.

1  Thank SergioLubezky
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Get there early or your in for a long wait. There is nothing we've ordered on the menu that was not wonderful. Don't let the outside or the location scare you off. The food is great! Try the garlic shrimp. You are suppose to eat the shells. They say it tastes like potato chips and it does! A little pricy but worth every penny!

1  Thank deb m
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

After watching a chef on food network rave about how great this place was, I had to visit. The restaurant was pretty busy at 11:30 but I was seated without a reservation or having to wait. I decided to order off the menu instead of eating off the lunch buffet even though I was very tempted. I had the fried chicken dumplings as an appetizer and ordered the "Nam Prik Ong" for my meal (it looked good on the Food Network). This dish was so good. I don't hesitate to say that this was the best Thai food I have ever eaten. Unfortunatly, the location is terrible for those who are staying on the Strip. It's located in a shopping center and isn't the easiest place to find. There are several stores nearby that will definatly be able to point you in the right direction. My advice to those staying on the strip is to take the Monorail that runs from MGM Grand to the old Sahara and either walk (0.8 miles) or take a taxi.

1  Thank jmattgardner
Reviewed June 27, 2013

If you haven't been here and want to experience it with some variety go for lunch. The lunch buffet is reasonable in price ($11), you get a variety of meat and vegetarian dishes and everything is very tasty.

One of the best values in Vegas. It is worth a try next time you are visiting.

1  Thank jason745