“Hidden Gem”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Everytime I am in Vegas on business I must have at least one meal here. The menu is extensive,superb wine list and the food and service are five star. The decor gives you a feeling of the old Las Vegas when a lot of colourful characters owned the casinos and hotels....If you are a Rat Pack fan you could think they would have dined here. Located at the rear of the casino in Bally's it is off the beaten track....but worth the visit if inclined to spend a bit more for a great experience.

1  Thank Roger W

Reviewed February 6, 2013

The food here is very good and the service was outstanding. It was very refreshing considering that service at some of the other casino restaurants was horrible. The food is a little on the pricey side but better than prices at other steak restaurants in the area. The one thing that was inconvenient was the restrooms, you had to walk out accross the casino to get to them and I thought for a restaurant with higher prices that they should have provided restrooms within the restaurant for their customers.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I enjoyed my experience at this restaurant. The wait staff was attentive and available when I had questions related to the menu or otherwise. I thoroughly enjoyed the filet and the creme brulee for dessert.

1  Thank Monique H
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We stopped here for dinner on a night when we hadn't made reservations anywhere and it was honestly just convienent to where we were at the time when we got hungry. The service was wonderful, our food was fantastic. Only drawback was it was a little outdated on decor. I understand it's more of an "older Vegas" feel but it just felt a little old. Otherwise it was great.

1  Thank jshn1
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I needed to take a group of nearly 30 out for a nice steak dinner. I was shocked to see how much most steak restaurants in Vegas cost. I made arrangements through the group dining service at Caesar's Palace. Bally's Steakhouse seemed to be the best fit.

I wasn't expecting a private dining room, but they set us up in one. Nice touch. We had a limited menu, because that works best for big groups like ours. The choices were either a 8 oz filet mignon, chicken picatta, or a shimp dish. I had the steak and found it very tasty. I heard good reviews on the chicken and shrimp too.

The service was outstanding. They did a great job of taking care of our large group. If you're looking for a moderately priced steakhouse on the Strip in Vegas, Bally's Steakhouse is a good choice.

2  Thank Irish89