“family outing”

Tony Roma's Ribs, Seafood, & Steaks
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: Tony Roma’s is the largest casual theme restaurant chain specializing in ribs in the world. With nearly 200 restaurant locations in 17 states, 33 countries and six continents.
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“family outing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

We went to have something different, I'm not a burger person I had steak I really don't care for alot of smoky flavor in my food I like to taste more of the natural foods when cooked service was good though

Baltimore, Maryland
“9 PM Special”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

Went at 8:30 pm to get our name on the list for the 9 pm special. Our table was ready by 9 pm. We had the steak and lobster special for 11.99. The service was fast and the food was good. I wish the steak was a better cut and the lobster tail was bigger...but for $11.99 it was good. I would go again.

• Visited October 2012
Minneapolis
“Steak & Lobster- whatta deal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

This special starts at 9 pm, so see a light show first, get on the call list and enjoy a great satisfying meal in short time. Not the choicest cut of meat, but more than expected for the price and the lobster tail is an added treat. Comes with giant baked potato and mixed veggies...very enjoyable. Great friendly staff to add to the entire experience.

Visited October 2012
Henderson, Nevada
“Service was awful”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

I went in for a meal at noontime. Sat down, waited, and waited, and waited. Finally after 30 minutes I got up and left. I never saw or talked to a waiter.

TR_TonyRomas, Public Relations Manager at Tony Roma's Ribs, Seafood, & Steaks, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Hi Mark, we apologize for your recent visit to Tony Roma's; we truly care about our guests and their experiences and would like the opportunity to make this right. Will you please email me with your location review posted here on TripAdvisor along with the store location and your contact information to socialmedia@romacorp.com? I hope to hear from you soon, thank you. Tina K.W.
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“Decent Place to Eat in Fremont”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

Ate dinner here, ordered the ribs. They were good, nothing really impressive. My sister asked about the Steak and Lobster Special and was told it wasn't available until 9pm, however she wasn't informed what it would cost if she purchased before 9pm.

Visited September 2012