“Mmmmm....good!”

Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Summerlin
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Spiedini's was a very pleasant surprise. We four couples ended up here by default......on site and the nicest looking restaurant at the hotel. The food was delicious and reasonably priced! The wait staff were all very attentive and we were well taken care of. I was disappointed to see the "saltenboca" was prepared with chicken instead of the traditional veal. When I mentioned my disappointment to one of our wait staff she passed my request on to the kitchen and I was served with veal! The 8 of us were very pleased with our choice for dinner that evening.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

We stayed 5 days at the JW and decided, based on reviews and a Zagats rating to give it a try. We ordered the calamari appetizer I have never had calamari as bad as this. The portions resembled two bud bases on a plate, as rubbery and tasteless as could be. The lobster risotto with asparagus was a dissapointment as well. I had more lobster in a lobster roll appetizer at pub on the strip, and the asparagus was all thick ends and very stringy. I complained about the appetizer and our server seemed uninterested and didn't offer any adequate resolution. The wine list was adequate but our server offered no suggestions which I thought a bit unusual. Overall the worst dining experience we have had in a long time.

1  Thank Jack74104
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

Get to know Gustov the owner and chef. He is a fine man and this is a restaurant that you should explore at, because the food is so good that new tastes will make you happy! And happy is a good thing.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Arrived late to the hotel and thought we would try Spiedini's. It was 9:45 and they close at 10:00, so all we could order were appetizers and drinks at the bar. Appetizers of shrimp and crab cakes were good as well as the drinks.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

A large group went here for dinner during a conference held at the JW Marriott hotel. The food was good, and the service was attentive. Everyone in the party seemed happy with the menu that was provided.