“Best Sunday Brunch Ever ..no....In The World!”
Review of Sterling Brunch

Sterling Brunch
Reserve with OpenTable
Sterling Brunch is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #363 of 4,985 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Good heavens this was fantastic. First of all we arrived early and they served us Champagne while we waited........for the restaurant to open! Thank you Hugo. It just got better and better, jumbo shrimp, oysters, crab claws and hot crab legs with drawn butter, lobster tails in abundance, rack of lamb, truffle mashed pots. Etc. etc. insane! Then they introduce you to the fresh made items to order, caviar, tuna tartare, Benedict with crab, tenderloin, lobster, what!,, lobster bisque too? Yes indeed! The deserts are ridiculous... A work of art and delicious. All of this and too many other offerings all washed down with French champagne. A steal of a deal and thank you Sergio you were fantastic. Turn down the lights and everything would be beyond perfect!

3  Thank Sanjane

Reviewed July 16, 2014

A little too expensive. Service impeccable. Courteous, attentive . Very good food. Tasty, lots of it. Good place just a little more expensive than I cared for. The place spoke of opulence.

2  Thank eaglestrikes
Reviewed July 10, 2014

When my wife and I visited Las Vegas last February, we were disappointed to learn that Bally's Steakhouse -- home to the epic Sterling Brunch -- was closed for renovations. When we returned to the casino in July, we were curious about the changes that were made to the recently reopened restaurant. "How can you improve on excellence?", we wondered aloud. Well, Bally's nailed it. The former Bally's Steakhouse has been rebranded as BLT Steakhouse and the upgrade shows. The new configuration of the dining room is perfect for a brunch due to the addition of a dedicated serving area. The finishes are clean, modern, and comfortable and add an openness to the space that was previously lacking.

I didn't think they could improve on the food, but they did. Delicious Nueske's Slab bacon was added to the carving station as well as a scrumptious chocolate-peanut butter mousse added to the dessert station. The omelet bar was still turning out awesome eggs and the cold shellfish station was still a winner. Of course, the Perrier Jouet champagne flowed freely and the service was impeccable, thanks to our server Diane. Thanks, Bally's! We'll certainly return to try dinner at the steakhouse!

2  Thank pkrzych
Reviewed July 8, 2014

If you really like food - you will love this.

Imagine being able to enjoy caviar, champagne, lobster tail, crab and fillet minion with truffle mash - for breakfast / brunch!

I enjoyed every dish that I tried. Some dishes are not on the buffet you just need to ask your server to bring them. I tried a delicious tuna Carpaccio, wonderful caviar with little billinis.

The deserts were just phenomenal. Everything was just beautifully presented.

The champagne kept flowing.

A trip to Vegas wouldn't be complete without a brunch here!

1  Thank caroline b
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I live in Vegas and my friends and I go twice a year to the Sterling Brunch. We were so happy they reopened and glad they added Saturday Brunch. There weren't many people there on Saturday but hope once the word gets out that they have brunch on Saturday this will change. All of the staff is very friendly and attentive. Our champagne glasses were never less than half full (Perrier Jouet), this is the part we love. We thought the food was all very good. The prime rib, lamb chops, filet mignon, lobster, etc were all excellent. I would rather have a whole lobster tail like the old brunch. I like the idea of ordering some of the items, especially eggs, rather than having them on the buffet table. You can order all you want so if caviar is your thing, just ask for another order. This is not your typical buffet, more on quality than quantity. If you like good food, great champagne and excellent service the price, $85 is well worth it. We will continue to do our twice a year Sterling Brunch Day.

3  Thank diane5686