“Best Meal Ever”
Review of Sterling Brunch

Sterling Brunch
Reserve with OpenTable
Sterling Brunch is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #377 of 4,825 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Bournemouth
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Meal Ever”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

How people moan about this place I do not know, great welcome, amazing food and unlimited Champagne - We has Perrier Jouet and Verve..., the food was amazing and a really relaxing place to eat. Sergio looked after us amazingly well and when we go to Vegas first thing we book - long may it reign...

• Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
SF Bay Area
“Nothing to write home about!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

However, I did like the personal touch of our waitress asking us if we wanted toast, and what kind. I can't eat eggs without bread really so I didn't know she was going to do that!!! I do wish they would leave the coffee pot on the table.....esp. for first meal of day, I needs me my coffee!!!!

1 Thank Rosemarie A
Wausau, Wisconsin
“Best Brunch!!!”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

My husband and I ate at the Sterling Brunch 9/15/13 on our honeymoon. It was our first time and I hope it will not be our last!! Everything was fantastic; especially the service. Almost every time I took a sip of champagne our waiter was there to refill it. It was the best brunch I have ever had and I cannot wait to have it again!

• Visited September 2013
“The most incredible Brunch Ever!”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Just do It!!!!!! Worth every penny. Only thing is I wish they would split the King Crab Legs.As soon as you are seated they waiter is serving Champagne and the expensive stuff . they have great sushi and sahimi, Caviar , Filet , and Lobster!!! Did I say as much as you want!!

Richmond,Indiana
“bally's breakfast buffet”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Worst breakfast buffet !!! Worst buffet ever!!! Had better buffet at eat n park. Not wort the time or he money especially!!!

• Visited May 2013

Been to Sterling Brunch? Share your experiences!