“Very expensive buffet”
Review of Sterling Brunch

Sterling Brunch
Reserve with OpenTable
Sterling Brunch is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #390 of 4,868 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Neighborhood: The Strip
nashville
“Very expensive buffet”
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

We got there a few mins before our 1300 reservation not ready but after a while invited in for a drink then startedat first the lobster tail was dry as well as the the King Crab legs next round goodhad a great Eggs Benedict was very good diappointed they ran out of the toast for the caviar at a $85 dollar brunch should not run out of something so simple the staff very nice I do not drink wine or champagne ordered diet coke had to keep asking for refill but my friend who drank the champagne got refill after expensive refill enjoyed the brunch but for the price should put less up and refill with fresh especially when late afternoon so you do not get dried up food and then waste it the desserts were wonderful still would say go aleast once I am normally a great tipper but so disappointed in our service a lot less than I would have normally tipped

1 Thank andypandaNashville

• Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Incredible Brunch Buffet”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

My husband and I decided to splurge on the Bally’s Sterling Brunch buffet during our trip to Vegas this weekend, and we were not the least bit disappointed! The buffet was served in the Bally’s steakhouse and had a wonderful “old Vegas’ feel. We made reservations for 10:30 (strongly recommended; there was quite a line forming at the door throughout the morning), but arrived shortly after 10:00 am. They were able to accommodate our early arrival and directed us to a waiting area while our table was being prepped. As we waited, there was a bartender serving up Bloody Marys with your choice of vodka (Chopin, Belvedere, Grey Goose and Ketel One) – what a wonderful touch! Yes, the buffet is $90 per person, but that includes bloody marys, unlimited champagne and an assortment of the best dishes you will ever eat. Enormous lobster tails, Alaskan king crab legs, prime rib, filet, duck, lamb, caviar, sushi, shrimps the size of your palm, eggs benedict with salmon, made to order omelets with lobster… the list goes on and on. After our first trip to the buffet, there was a basket of pastries waiting for us at our table when we returned. Our only complaint was that the lobster was slightly overcooked and dry. The maitre’d, AJ, made it a point to learn our names and would ask how we were doing as he passed our table. Our waiter, Javier, was especially friendly and never let our champagne, water or orange juice glasses go empty. He was a joy to talk to and waited on us hand and foot. The food alone was worth the $90, but the service provided by AJ & Javier was worth more than double that! Without a doubt, we would absolutely choose to dine at the Sterling Brunch buffet in the future, it will become a stop for any future Vegas trips. Hats off to the chefs at Bally’s, AJ & Javier for making our last day in Vegas such a memorable (and delicious!) experience!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank DiscodivaAng
Boston, Massachusetts
“A wonderful brunch experience!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary in Las Vegas. We decided to splurge on the Sterling brunch. From the moment we were greeted at the door with the most amazing bloody marys to the rose petals that decorated our table to our fabulous waiter Alexander who made sure that our champagne glasses were always filled to the delicious variety of food, this was the best brunch ever!!!

Visited October 2012
“Enrique - what a star”
Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Eight of us enjoyed the Sterling Brunch at Bally's on Sunday 28th. It may seem a bit pricey at first, but the quality of the food, drink and service we received was equally as good, if not better, than any of the other "top" restaurants we ate in.
Enrique, our host/waiter was fantastic ensuring an endless supply of drinks along with getting dishes for us and generally making the lvisit truly great. I'd certainly recommend giving this a look if you get the chance, and ignore the price tag. It really is value for your dollar

Toronto
“What is not to love?”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

2nd time at Sterling Brunch in September 2012, and it was just as good as the first.

My favourite buffet items:

Shrimp Cocktail
Alaskan King Crab Legs
Various Desserts
Pierre Jouet Champagne

I have to admit if you want to spoil yourself once in a while, this is the place to eat. Just don't expect to be eating anything else for the rest of the day. You will be stuffed! Gluttony at its best found in Las Vegas.

Service was excellent. Server was very attentive and old plates were always taken away before you got back to the table. Drink glasses always full.

A few minor issues that I realized during my 2nd visit. They tend to overcook the lobster tails. Alaskan King Crab were replaced by a lower grade of crab around 1:30 pm. The brunch buffet ends every Sundays at 2 pm so that is excusable. Filet Mignon are always overcooked as well.

I am reserving a table to the Sterling Brunch every time I visit Las Vegas from now on... until I die of over-stuffing.

• Visited September 2012