“High prices and high quality”
Review of Nobu

Nobu
Reserve with OpenTable
Nobu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #262 of 4,874 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Paradise Road and Harmon road
San Angelo, Texas
“High prices and high quality”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Perfect spot,excellent food and service.exceptional taste and presentation.sushi fresh made by Japanese guys.all customers well dressed

• Visited June 2013

• Polish first
Orlando, Florida
“it just keeps getting better”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My second visit, and what a meal it was! We never looked at the menu, just allowed the server to recommend dishes based upon our preferences. He was spot on with each one. Unforgettable! Make sure to try the lychee martinis.

Visited May 2013
Geneva, Switzerland
“Expensive but great”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We had dinner at Nobu for my birthday, and I loved it despite being slightly concerned about the prices. We had the chef's menu with samples of Nobu's signature dishes (we chose fish only) and I had a great cocktail. The restaurant's setting is very nice, quiet and stylish and it marks a big difference from the atmosphere you get when you step in the Hard Rock Cafe casino, which was wild and rather trashy. Going to Nobu seemed like walking in a different planet and we really enjoyed it. Service was great and they prepared a special dessert for my birthday, so all in all it was a great experience.

• Visited May 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Over rated for the price”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I may be critical as I traveled so much...especially to Japan...
I was not impressed... felt place was a bit over rated for what it is.

STRICTLY this is a Personal opinion.

• Visited May 2013
Zurich, Switzerland
“Way overrated”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I wasn't on a budget, but if you are then the prices are a bit high. The problem I had with the restaurant is that it is highly overrated. Don't get me wrong, the food was good, but there are several sushi places in Vegas that are better that cost less. The lighting was way too dark and the overall atmosphere reminded me of a casino version of PF Changs. The waiter we had was also a bit of a twit (imagine a disgruntled TGI Fridays waiter) and clearly hasn't had a lot of experience working at upscale restaurants. The Vegas Nobu simply doesn't match the quality of their other locations. If you want high-end sushi then I recommend Sushi Roku at Caesars, which has better food, atmosphere, and service at a better price.

• Visited October 2012

Been to Nobu? Share your experiences!