“24 hour cafe with great quality”

Mr. Lucky's 24/7 Cafe
Ranked #262 of 4,981 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Diner, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed June 3, 2013

its not cheap but its all night and its gooood.

There is a steak and shrimp special that is not on the menu ask about it.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

My wife and I had breakfast here. I had the Aloha -- which is a Loco Moco for those familiar. It was excellent. My wife had Eggs Benedict, which she liked. Coffee was good.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Over priced for the quality and service. Even breakfast will cost around 20 pp. Not many dining choices if staying at Hard Rock Hotel. We only ate here because no other choice for breakfast at hotel. Only ate here one time during our 5 day stay.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We have been here a number of times for those nights where you have some place to go and really just want some decent food real quick. It has a fun atmosphere.

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here on our way out to the Hoover Dam and wow disappointed. Coffee was gross, eggs and overall breakfast was not cold but Luke warm. Was not impressed at all however the place was busy, I'm sure based solely on the fact it was concurrent. Service was prompt but that's it. I would not recommend this as a place for breakfast go to McDonald's or subway.