“Good food and open 24/7”

Mr. Lucky's 24/7 Cafe
Ranked #264 of 4,985 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Diner, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We ate here for every meal since we were in the hotel on business and it was conveniently always open and a little more reasonably priced compared to some of the other restaurants in the hotel. The staff are very attentive, friendly and polite. The food is good and nicely presented.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Probably my favorite coffee shop in Vegas! note the prime rib special off the menu. food and service has always been good for me! recommended! will return.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

We had breakfast at Mr. Lucky's and were delighted with the quality, variety, and pricing of the meal. The restaurant had more of a classic American diner feel than anything else and the food was good quality diner style. Even though the restaurant was not full, the service was really poor -- rude and slow. Had it not been for the service, I would easily have rated this restaurant as very good.

Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

We ate there for lunch and breakfast and everything was so good, great service, great food! Will eat there again for sure.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

We decided to try the gamblers special last night at Mr Lucky's. what a disappointment.
The restaurant had 3 tables with customers when we arrived at 5:30pm
Our server took our order and we were looking forward to our meal. The salad was great, then can the entree. The mashed potatoes looked like a pile of hardened plaster, the shrimp were dry and tasteless, the steak was so tough that the steak knife couldn't cut it. My wife didn't event attempt to eat the meal. I also ordered a glass of house wine. When the bill came I saw that they charged me $11.00 for the wine. what a rip off. I see now why the gamblers special is not on the menu.