“Incredible food and ambiance, mediocre service.”
Review of Spago

Spago
Reserve with OpenTable
Spago is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #89 of 4,891 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: The Forum Shops at Caesars
Description: Spago Las Vegas reflects the inventive culinary talents that made Wolfgang Puck's famous Beverly Hills restaurant a favorite amongst Hollywood's elite. Food critic John Curtas calls Spago, "the single most influential restaurant of the 20th century." Executive Chef Eric Klein creates a daily-changing menu featuring a variety of fresh, innovative dishes that have kept Spago the longstanding leader in Las Vegas dining. The contemporary and warm dining room complements Chef Klein's artistic flair. Consistently recognized as one of the top restaurants in the city, Spago proves that a great meal with excellent wine and service, in a dynamic environment, can be relaxing as well as an extraordinary culinary experience.
Dana Point, California
“Incredible food and ambiance, mediocre service.”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

The food at Spago never disappoints. Classy and elegant atmosphere always keeps us coming back for more. Unfortunately, the service has been sub-par on our repeated visits. Food timing was not an issue. With a name like Spago you would think that they could have the cream of the crop when it comes to wait staff. My experience has been that the waiters are dry and basic at best while the bus boys/ food runners shine when it comes to personality, food service and hospitality. I recommend promoting from within as opposed to hiring waiters from outside. I had the oyster appetizers which are delicious and the Short Ribs entree which melt in your mouth. I had a taste of the fettucine, another delicious entree. Finally the Peanut Butter Souffle dessert was incredible and unlike anything Ive ever tasted. I highly recommend trying this dessert!

• Visited January 2014

• Turkish first
Colorado
“Birthday Splurge”
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

We went here for my 55th birthday. They knew I was a non-meat eater. They didnt have any options ON the menu but said they could accommodate me. I gave them carte blanche to bring me a Surprise since it was my birthday. Everyone loved their meals. Others had lamb, veal and scallops. I had The yummiest, creamiest risotto that I have ever had. I should have asked for more. We had a lovely $82 bottle of wine that was worth it for a splurge. Everyone loved it even though we have different tastes. The dessert "bites"tray for my birthday was fantastic! Mral looked small but was very filling. The only reason I held back a star was that I needed to have a hanful of almonds later because there was not a Protein featured in my meal. Work on that Wolfgang and I will be back again. There are enough vegetarian/occassional non-meat eaters that at least 1 entree should be offered at every restaurant! p.s.- server was friendly and helpful!

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Some of the best food I've ever eaten”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Great staff who were relaxed and funny. I expected it to be a little more stuffy but was surprised how each of the staff took time to engage with you and chat. Well worth every penny and I will happily go back.

Edmonton, Canada
“Delicious Food at the Caesar's Forum Shops”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We ate here twice on our recent visit. Had the weinerschnitzel both times. It's incredible with the lemon caper sauce. Best desserts, but no surprise given that the new Spago Dessert chef is based out of this location. Appetizers we had included the crab cakes and egg drop soup, which were both incredible. For a fine dining restaurant, very reasonable prices as well. Service was a little disinterested the second time, but not enough to ruin the review.

Perth, Australia
“Great food, friendly staff.”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

We had one of our best meals at this restaurant and look forward to eating there again tomorrow night.
I had the most amazing tuna tartare I have ever tasted and my husband loved his chicken meal.
The staff were so friendly and helpful. Highly recommended!

Visited January 2014

Been to Spago? Share your experiences!