“usually my favorite restaurant”
Review of Spago

Spago
Reserve with OpenTable
Spago is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #112 of 4,955 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: The Forum Shops at Caesars
Description: Spago Las Vegas reflects the inventive culinary talents that made Wolfgang Puck's famous Beverly Hills restaurant a favorite amongst Hollywood's elite. Food critic John Curtas calls Spago, "the single most influential restaurant of the 20th century." Executive Chef Eric Klein creates a daily-changing menu featuring a variety of fresh, innovative dishes that have kept Spago the longstanding leader in Las Vegas dining. The contemporary and warm dining room complements Chef Klein's artistic flair. Consistently recognized as one of the top restaurants in the city, Spago proves that a great meal with excellent wine and service, in a dynamic environment, can be relaxing as well as an extraordinary culinary experience.
Reviewed November 11, 2012

this place is always great. whatever is on the menu, even if it is something you usually wouldn't get, it is always done in a way that you'll like it. no matter your taste. they have the amazing knack for making food that is creative and risky, but yet crowd pleasing. This last visit was the one exception. I took some chances and got the mushroom soup (pureed heavy mush) and the salmon salad (was heavy and cheesecake factory tasting). The dessert was spectacular. Anyway, of course I'll go back but just worry that the place is trending into cheesecake factory mediocrity. Please don't let that happy Wolfgang!!!!

Reviewed November 9, 2012

In a great spot, nice feel, good for people watching. Great menu, attentive staff, relaxed dining and good food. Another place we find ourselves returning to on a Vegas visit. Nice casual dining, good bar area with good service there too. Maybe not the restaurant for 'that special meal', but a great one for a great meal and chilling with friends. Yes, we'll be there the next time...

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We love Spago. The food and the service are always great. We had a salad with arugula and figs to start that was perfect, my husband had the duck breast and I had delicious chicken dish, both great.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We booked the tasting meu at Spago fro our anniversary meal and we had the best time. I told them it was a special occasion and they sat us in a very large corner booth and just kept the courses coming. The food was beyond! They really know how to make things special. One of our courses actually came in a teardrop shaped ice sculpture. Courteous and friendly service and a very nice atmosphere, easy to get to although my husband was a bit disappointed that it was not a free standing restauruant but inside Caesar's Palace. I guess that is something you have to get used to in Las Vegas. I would have liked it more as well if we could have eliminated the outside noise a bit more.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've been here several times and returned recently for the great service and phenomenal food. The salads are outstanding! This last visit did not disappoint. I would highly recommend trying it.

Been to Spago? Share your experiences!