“One of my most memorable meals”
Review of Picasso

Picasso
Reserve with OpenTable
Picasso is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 4,981 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, French, Italian, Spanish, Central European
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Flamingo
Description: As an eleven time recipient of the AAA Five Diamond Award Executive Chef Julian Serrano’s menu is inspired by the regional cuisine of France and Spain where Pablo Picasso spent much of his life. The restaurant boasts a wine cellar stocked with more than 1,500 selections from the finest European vineyards. Picasso masterpieces, as well as a collection of his charming ceramic pieces, further delight the senses of diners enjoying the Picasso experience.
Reviewed December 12, 2008

What a great dining experience!

The chef's menu was superb and staff was great.

My advise - skip Sensi and go directly to Picasso.

1  Thank cheue444

Reviewed December 4, 2008

My daughter and I had a special dinner the Monday before Thanksgiving. We were seated on the patio, and throughout the meal were able to enjoy the spectacular fountains. The service was excellent- professional and courteous. The food was divine. Between us we had a 4 and 5 course dinner, so we were able to sample quite a few dishes. They were all fabulous. Yes it is very expensive, but well worth it. The restaurant, by the way, was pretty full that night. HIghly recommended.

1  Thank simmie17
Reviewed November 25, 2008

My husband and I just returned from a great weekend in Las Vegas. For our first dinner there we wanted something special. After looking at many reviews, including Zagat's , we've decided to try Picasso. What a big mistake!

We are both foodies and love to try high-end gourmet restaurants. We were expecting Picasso to be among one of the best dining experiences we'd had, which wasn't the case.

The only good things about the restaurant are the setting and the service. The view of the Bellagio fountains is spectacular and the ambiance is fantastic. Our servers were exceptional.

Now, the food - that was the BIG disappointment. We were expecting nothing but incredible food. Flavors that make you close your eyes and think about how unbelievable they are. Something creative. There wasn't a single course that made me think like that. The lobster salad was bland and boring. The seared scallops were good, but not something that I couldn't have had anywhere else (for a fraction of the price). A total forgettable meal - except for the check.

For a lot less, we had an an awesome meal at Bouchon - great food, excellent service.

Picasso is WAY overrated. My advice is to watch the fountains from the outside and eat somewhere else. Save your money for something better.

3  Thank Villmc
Reviewed November 24, 2008

I guess I totally did not get this when I made reservations, but this place only has Prix Fixe menu- 2 of them to choose from- but that is it!

The sad thing is that we showed up not very hungry at all, and had a show later so could not change the time. We asked if there was a way to just have an appetizer and there was not.

However- they were very very nice when we explained our situation and decided to leave.

The location is nice- overlooking Bellagio's lake- but on a stuffy dark lower level. I did glance at the Picassos- nothing fantastic, but still tun to see.

I am sure the food is great, the wine list was fantastic, and the people were super nice.

I did feel bad for them- at 7pm on a Saturday on a busy weekend, they had only 1 other couple in the room. Recession?

3  Thank TravelDreams
Reviewed November 7, 2008

been there many times over a ten years period. this is a great place for "gourmets "(not "i eat to survive"). the price is not that crazy $125 for a 5 courses dinner or $115 course for 4 courses!!! i do travel allover the world and stay /dine in many places and this is not expensive for a restaurant that caliber !!! (this is a sample of the 5 courses i always get (amuse bouche , lobster,scallop,foie gras,meat or fish,dessert and petit four) again , not expensive for a 2 michelin,5 mobil . the ambiance is incredible,you are dinning with around 11 original picasso painting worth over $100 millions and facing the bellagio water fontaines.!! . all the service staffs are very professional,knowledgeable and friendly.all been there since the opening.
the wine list impressive 100 pages , from allover the world( from cheap to "sky is no limit") .
enjoy :)

2  Thank islanderbob

Been to Picasso? Share your experiences!