“Bring a sandwhich if you are a guy”
Review of Picasso

Picasso
Reserve with OpenTable
Picasso is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 4,981 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, French, Italian, Spanish, Central European
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Flamingo
Description: As an eleven time recipient of the AAA Five Diamond Award Executive Chef Julian Serrano’s menu is inspired by the regional cuisine of France and Spain where Pablo Picasso spent much of his life. The restaurant boasts a wine cellar stocked with more than 1,500 selections from the finest European vineyards. Picasso masterpieces, as well as a collection of his charming ceramic pieces, further delight the senses of diners enjoying the Picasso experience.
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Expect a three hour romantic meal... all delicious food served by snobby waiters and staff. Many choices, including those above and beyond whatever the menu has and/or a separate vegetarian menu. Great list of very overly prices wines. You order bottled water, but they come by to top it off with street water. Cappuccino and espresso both served cold. If you are a guy, expect to eat all bread that they bring and to stop by and get a sandwich/pizza somewhere when you are done eating. My wife said she was full -- whatever! Great works of art on display, but very hard to see, because it would interrupt other people's dinners if you went to examine them. Fountain show runs in the background and you can also step out on their patio and view it from outside. Located downstairs in a quieter section of the hotel. I would NOT want to go back and waste another three hours of my life, but my wife very much would.

1  Thank AlvinMonk

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We had a table for 12 out on the balcony.
Service was fantastic.
Food was was the best in LV - try the poached oysters.
An all round great experience

1  Thank Michael J
Reviewed October 23, 2013

When you hang original Picasso's on your restaurant's walls you know the food (and service) has much to live up to. Well, we weren't disappointed.

We ordered from the Prix Fixe menu. I decided on the warm quail salad, ruby red shrimp and for mains the medallions of fallow deer. Each course was magnificent - though I have to admit the main course was the star attraction.

I'd definitely recommend the wine pairing with the Prix Fixe menu. This was the perfect opportunity to taste a few different wines - each presented by Picasso's excellent sommalier.

If you're dining at Picasso to mark an anniversary make sure you tell them before your arrival. We were celebrating my wife's birthday. This was acknowledged on our arrival and then at dessert with my wife's plate decorated with a candle and a birthday message.

Overall this was a real Vegas treat for us. Expensive yes, but if you're here for a special occasion I couldn't recommend it more highly. Food is excellent and equally matched by the service of the staff. This is fine dining but not at all snuffy. A major highlight of our stay in Vegas.

1  Thank sweston74
Reviewed October 17, 2013

The food was fabulous, the service, impeccable, the atmosphere, fantastic. We had no complaints, only praise. A must do experience, not inexpensive, but well worth it, even in a town known for fine food, this is a notch or two above.

1  Thank Todd S
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Listen you have to appreciate good food to eat in a place like this and drop about $200 per person.
People who complain about Picasso really have no wright to, well maybe if they have personality conflicts with waiters. But listen my dinner was FLAWLESS. There were 3 tasting menus when I was there. a $125, a $115, and a $250 dollar one. Wine matchings extra. So be prepared to spend some money.
I would not hesitate to go back again.
I would ask to be seated on the terrace next to the fountains....spectacular. Or seated inside by windows to view the fountains
This is truly a food experience worth the price of admission.

1  Thank TropicalTommy11

Been to Picasso? Share your experiences!