“Sublime experience”

Picasso
Ranked #16 of 4,825 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Flamingo
Description: As an eleven time recipient of the AAA Five Diamond Award Executive Chef Julian Serrano’s menu is inspired by the regional cuisine of France and Spain where Pablo Picasso spent much of his life. The restaurant boasts a wine cellar stocked with more than 1,500 selections from the finest European vineyards. Picasso masterpieces, as well as a collection of his charming ceramic pieces, further delight the senses of diners enjoying the Picasso experience.
Oakland, California
“Sublime experience”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

My wife has wanted to go to Picasso for the longest time. What better time to go than for our combined birthdays?! The weather was perfect, in the low 70's, and we opted to dine on the terrace. We were seated and told that the table was ours for the evening.

We both opted for the different pre fix menus and the accompanying wine pairings and we weren't disappointed by anything. My wife was sweet enough to share this Hungarian wine that was paired with her foie gras and it was the most delectable wine we had ever tasted. I was opposed to eating her foie gras, but I am glad she ordered it. I ordered the lobster, and the portions were so huge that I was able to feed my wife large chunks of lobster and still get my fill from the dish.

The service was exceptional from the moment we walked in, and all our needs were satisfied.

The view of the Bellagio watershow was also perfect. Watching the family of ducks swimming in the water was also fun, and added to the ambiance of our dining experience.

This experience was in the top 5 dining experiences I've ever had. I'd highly recommend it.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Houston, Texas
“Wonderful Experience!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Amazing view of the Bellagio fountains! We went in March and it was still a little cold so the terrace wasn't open. I would recommend going when its a little warmer so that you can sit on the terrace because of the fountains. I had the 5 course tasting menu with wine pairing and it was wonderful! The service was great, I highly recommend Picasso for a romantic one of a kind dinner!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank va1018
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

This is by far my favorite restaurant. I have dined at Picasso several times and never had a bad experience. The menu changes I believe with the seasons. You can expect to pay around $110-$140 for the tasting menu. The atmosphere is casual elegance. And with weather permitting you should try sitting outside to see the water show. It adds a nice elegance to the meal

• Visited January 2013
Chicago, IL
“It had everything to be exceptional but...”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We sit at the terrace with a wonderful view of the Bellagio fountains. We order cocktails and each of us ordered one of the prix fixes menus. Then one of the patrons at a table besides us start to smoke. I know it is unlawful to smoke in restaurants in Las Vegas. Earlier that day I saw the hostess at Todd English asking some customers to refrain to smoke. We approached the maitre'd and inquired about the law. He jokingly said that since we were in an open area and the restaurant was located in a "basement" (really?), smoking was ok. The lady smoke at least 6 cigarettes during our meal. The maitre offered to move us to another table instead of enforcing the law. That lady must be a high roller or someone very important. The food? It seem it was ok but we got so aggravated that we really couldn't enjoy it properly. A shame. We paid $350 and, unfortunately , the night was far from memorable.

2 Thank Jax9000
Candice M, F&B Guest Relations Specialist at Picasso, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
We appreciate you writing a review of your recent experience at Picasso. We would like to apologize for the dissatisfaction with the customer service you received. Within our dining room we do not allow smoking and our staff will be more than happy to seat you in a more comfortable location in our dining room. It is very disheartening to hear we fell short of our goal in this instance and we have passed along your concerns to our management team for further review. We hope to welcome you to Le Cirque in the near future.
Columbus, Ohio
“Picasso Is True Culinary Artistry”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My wife and I have been going to Las Vegas annually for about 12 years, and we've eaten at most of the top-name restaurants on and off the Strip.

Bellagio ---our favorite LV hotel ---is home to two of the best --Le Cirque and Picasso. Initially, we thought Le Cirque had a leg up (indeed, we thought Le Cirque's Las Vegas outpost was even better than the NYC original) ---but beginning two or three years ago, we thought Picasso had overtaken it. Having just returned from this year's trip, we're now absolutely certain.

Picasso has become a truly World Class restaurant in every sense, and is now one of our favorite dining experiences anywhere in America. The food is unfailingly exquisite and the service is always impeccable. And when it comes to romantic ambience, its hard to beat a window table overlooking Bellagio's famous dancing fountains.

If you're travelling to Vegas and have not yet tried Picasso, do yourself a favor. Even in a town now rife with high-end restaurants and household name chefs, this one stands out. It is truly a gem.

• Visited April 2013

Been to Picasso? Share your experiences!