“Always reliable food. Front desk staff, eh.”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #334 of 4,853 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Always reliable food. Front desk staff, eh.”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

I have come to this PF Changs each time I am in Vegas. Tonight, the parking lot was rather empty considering it was Saturday evening. While walking to the front counter, we clearly see there are 12 tables outside free on one side and 6 on the other. Great weather so we ask to sit outside. We are told that there is only one server outside and we'd have to wait 15 minutes. Then the "manager" comes over. He gives us the same line. I explain to him that this is exactly what the other lady said. So, we end up waiting 15 minutes to dine outside. The sad thing is they could have just assigned an inside server to an outside table. This would have seated us immediately and not left a sour taste in my mouth.

Now, once we got outside, Jason, our server was exemplary. Best server I have had, probably ever. He was on top of things, kept our drinks full, checked on us when needed, and was cordial. Food was yummy as ever.

Would I go back? Of course. I just hope management gets wind of their staffs failure at the front door and corrects it. I could have easily taken my family across the street to somewhere else.

Connecticut, United States
“Franchise Chinese food... Yum Yum!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I came here for the first time and was pleasantly surprised by the selection of gourmet (for lack of a better term) Chinese cuisine. It reminded me a little of a "theme" restaurant with the decor. Food was Very good and I Will be visiting more of these in the future.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Capt_Mikevit
Warner Robins, Georgia
“Excellent but pricey”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This review is for the restaurant on Charleston & Durango...we celebrated a birthday here this time but have been to this restaurant at least 8 times and every time we have always had a great meal. The last time I tried the edame for the first time and that was ok. Today we had several appetizers, 5 entrees and 2 deserts, drinks. Their Hunan scallops were great but just a bit over cooked. The lettuce wraps are always excellent. The calamari appetizer is exceptional. If you like bloody marys to be spicey, try their Sechuan Mary! Service here is usually excellent....this restaurant is more upscale than the one on the strip.

Edmonton, Canada
“Great selection”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We really love this restaurant. The prices are great. We were especially pleased with the "Gluten Free" section of the menu. We wish more restarants would step up to the plate of offering this choice. The food has always been great at PF Changs. We did noticed that the prices did creep up a bit over last year. All in all still moderate pricing for eating out and enjoying an evening of dining.

• Visited January 2013
Edgewood, New Mexico
“the one on paradise rd”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Even though this is a chain restuarant we have always have had a good time at this resturant. The service is excellent and attentive. And a very good value

Visited January 2013