“Excellent is all I can say!”
Review of N9NE Steakhouse

N9NE Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
N9NE Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #429 of 4,934 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hugh Hefner Dr. and Flamingo
Description: The newly remodeled, N9NE Steakhouse, is an award-winning American steakhouse with a vibrant atmosphere. The menu, created by Executive Chef Barry S. Dakake, offers an array of USDA prime aged beef selections, as well as fresh seafood, innovative side dishes, whimsical desserts, an impressive wine list and hand-crafted cocktails. The popular celebrity hot spot was named a "Top 100 Restaurant in the World" by Conde Nast Traveler, "Top 100 Dining Hot Spot of 2013" by OpenTable.Com and "Best Steakhouse" by Vegas Magazine.
Reviewed February 14, 2007

This is a must for a dining experience! I will admit we were a little leary since it catered to a twenty something crowd. The restaurant does have loud music and it is a little hard to hear. I would not drop to a knee to propose here. Do that outside at the Bellagio or something. The wait staff was excellent. I had the surf and turf and my better half had the swordfish. It was great!!!! The lobster bisque was presented in a unique way. And it was sooooo good!!! The wine list was fabulous! You really can not go wrong here. The presentation from the oversized pretzels and bread basket to your meal was well thought out. It is also a great people watching place as well. I hope others will try it. I know some people thought it was pricey or not impressive. Everyone's entitled to their own. But I LOVED IT!!! We can not wait to hit the Chicago and Dallas one too! Great job!!

There are newer reviews for N9NE Steakhouse

Reviewed December 18, 2006

We ate at N9ne over the Thanksgiving Holiday weekend. I read many reviews indicating that it was the best steak meal they had ever had before booking a reservation here so I was a LITTLE disappointed after eating there. We ordered Filet Mignon, Porterhouse and the 2 pound lobster tail for a table of 4. Our waitress said we would be talking about the lobster for years - we're not talking about it! Not that any of the food was bad, but for the prices we paid ($150 for the lobster tail and approximately $40/steak) we had hoped for a little tastier food. The salad, sides and dessert were delicious - try the creamed spinach and lobster mashed potatoes. The service was also wonderful. However, after we paid our bill plus tip, we ended up spending $500.00. I've spent less and had better.

3  Thank Red1064
Reviewed August 29, 2006

My girlfriend and I ate here during our stay in LV and there service is unbelievable. Yes the place is a little noisy but you are in a large restaurant at a very popular hotel catered to the 20 something crowd (what do you expect) We were seated and someone was promptly over at our table to take our drink order. They will offer you a choice of bottled water which is not free but who really cares, you're in vegas. We ordered shrimp cocktails for an appetizer and they were the biggest shrimp i've ever eaten. I ordered the filet which was perfectly cooked to my liking and also ordered a side of lobster mashed potatoes which are a must to try. My g/f ordered the surf and turf. Our waitress was always checking on us to make sure everything was ok. This meal and overall dining experiance in a word was perfect. We were so stuffed that we had no room for desert. We will definetely be going back to n9ne

5  Thank shaunk
Reviewed November 15, 2005

Atmosphere - Great space, small but very well laid out. Great bar service.

Food - Excellent - We had the Lamb Chops, Porterhouse, 2 Filets, Kobe Beef Burger, The Seafood Appetizer for 6, Creamed Corn, skinny fries, drinks, and a bottle of Silver Oaks Cab. Everything was excellent, prepared as ordered, served promptly, and all had a very good taste.

Service - Good service with no attitude, actually very laid back. Good recommendations on the wine, great table maintenance.

Integrity - Long story but we used cash from one of our associates (who left for the Blackjack tables)to pay the tab and the waiter tried to use this cash to pad his tip substantially. The wine was to be put on a separate check and we were presented with a bill for the wine twice. When confronted he actually said he did not know how much cash we left him. He then admitted is was $600+ and rectified the obvious attempt to let us overpay by $200+. After requesting to talk to the manager he handled this well and gave us passes to the Ghost Bar ($60 Value) and was very professional. While this could have been an honest mistake it was very obvious that he knew what he was doing and actually had an attitude that we called our associate (in the Palms Casino) and verified that he had left the entire payment. The ironic part is that we had already tipped the guy over 25%.

Management - Great.

18  Thank w k
Reviewed October 29, 2005

Being from Miami, I must give a disclaimer that this place would be right at home on South Beach.

The decor is very minimalist. Wide open spaces, travertine marble walls with a dark wood floor and sort of a white neon glow through the whole place. Half moon booths are chocolate velvet and offer a great view of the restaurant. A large lounge area (which I love) is a comfortable place to wait for your table a have a drink. This place is loud so I would not recommend itfor a quiet romantic dinner. Dress code is nightclub chic. We saw all kinds of outfits. Then again... it's Halloween weekend.

The staff is wonderful. You might expect a snotty attitude from such a trendy joint but everyone was extremely nice and helpful. The hostess. The cocktail waitress. The waiter. They were all happy to recommend drinks and dishes (Stay away from that martini we only have Absolut rasberry - If it's your first time here then have the steak - Side dishes can be shared by the table etc)

I had the maine lobster pasta. Very tasty with lots of lobster. I couldn't even finish it! My husband had the parmesean crusted lamb chops. If you're not a steak person then this is surely thetdish for you. I couldn't help buy steal a chop - they were absolutely wonderful. The wine list is extensive and most bottles start around $45. We had a nice bottle of Petit Syrah for around $60. My friend had the halibut which she gobbled up right away so I assume that was a pretty good dish as well. Love the fact that mac n cheese and lobster mash potatoes are side selections. Someone should try them - I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

The best part of the evening (besides some great people watching...The Palms delivered on the celebrity promise! We saw two celebrities while dining. Great atmosphere. No one swarming their table. Just a nod to say Hey that's so and so. Cool!) was the smores at the table. I've had this at a restaurant in NYC so it was real treat to do it again. Great fun for the table.

All in all a wonderful experience which I am most grateful for having flown in directly from hurricane ravaged Broward County/Ft Lauderdale. A great meal with good friends just can't be be beat!

8  Thank Flafreckles