“Impeccable service, average food”
Review of N9NE Steakhouse - CLOSED

N9NE Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hugh Hefner Dr. and Flamingo
Description: The newly remodeled, N9NE Steakhouse, is an award-winning American steakhouse with a vibrant atmosphere. The menu, created by Executive Chef Barry S. Dakake, offers an array of USDA prime aged beef selections, as well as fresh seafood, innovative side dishes, whimsical desserts, an impressive wine list and hand-crafted cocktails. The popular celebrity hot spot was named a "Top 100 Restaurant in the World" by Conde Nast Traveler, "Top 100 Dining Hot Spot of 2013" by OpenTable.Com and "Best Steakhouse" by Vegas Magazine.
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Let me start by saying that our server, Robert, was amazing. I haven't been that impressed with my server since my first trip to Gibson's in Chicago in 09! Now the food. We shared the rock shrimp and they were great, the sriracha sauce was a nice touch served on the side. I ordered the 18 oz dry aged bone in ribeye and the lobster mashed potatoes. My hubby had the 22 oz bone in ribeye and baked potato. I ordered mine med-rare plus, and it was cooked beautifully! It really looked amazing! The problem was that there was absolutely no flavor. I was very disappointed. A good piece of meat shouldn't need a sauce to make it taste good. My husband said his was good, but I didn't try his. The lobster mashed (and I know I'm in the minority) were an epic fail. They were swimming in lobster bisque soup. There was a huge amount of lobster in them, but if I wanted a side of bisque soup, I wouldn't have ordered potatoes. Neither of us liked them. His baked potato was like any other smothered baked potato. Def not worth $12. We split the banana cream pie for dessert- it was amazing except for the rock hard overly cooked graham cracker crust. I was hoping for more, given the ratings, but it just failed to impress me.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

N9ne has an incredible rocking Vegas atmosphere. The food was fantastic. We added the four dipping sauce sampler to our steak and each one offered a savory and exciting addition to what was already a juicy and well-flavored steak. I had heard great things about this restaurant, but it was even better than I expected (and I'm a bit of a Vegas foodie). It is definitely worth the short trip off the Strip!

1  Thank Rockndiva
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We were a party of 7 and greatly anticipated what was to be a wonderful meal. Steaks were uniformly appreciated as were the apps. Wine selection worked out well.
(disappointed as I had requested the wine to be decanted but the waiter claimed, on a slow night, that there were no decanters left. Really???)
Well priced and good value with wonderful quality food.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

We started our Vegas trip going to this restaurant, mainly b/c we were going to the GhostBar upstairs and wanted to eat in the same hotel. There were 5 in our group and we were seated right away. (By the way, the lighting was weird, it was purple/pink). The steak was excellent, the cocktails were good. But the waiter totally disappeared. As in, we never saw him once we were served our food, and when we were finished, we never got the bill. My friend walked up to the first employee she could find after we waited for a while, who was the sommelier IN the wine room, and asked him if he could find someone to give us the check. He was a shining star! He dealt with it immediately and even comp'd our drinks!! We only had 1 round so it wasn't a huge bar bill, but still, that was very nice. But I wouldn't go here again.

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Skip the old old school.steak houses and skip freemont area. Believe it it is the hip fine dinning here ar the palms. Seafood incredible. Lobster thermidore 3 pounds with deshelled and baked in lobster shell with some mushrooms best I have had. Steaks fantastic aged try tomahawk for 2. This place is hip vibe and very high end. Beats vics easily. Crab and white shrimp top quality. Love it 5 star