“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of N9NE Steakhouse

N9NE Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
N9NE Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #376 of 4,795 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hugh Hefner Dr. and Flamingo
Description: The newly remodeled, N9NE Steakhouse, is an award-winning American steakhouse with a vibrant atmosphere. The menu, created by Executive Chef Barry S. Dakake, offers an array of USDA prime aged beef selections, as well as fresh seafood, innovative side dishes, whimsical desserts, an impressive wine list and hand-crafted cocktails. The popular celebrity hot spot was named a "Top 100 Restaurant in the World" by Conde Nast Traveler, "Top 100 Dining Hot Spot of 2013" by OpenTable.Com and "Best Steakhouse" by Vegas Magazine.
Columbia, South Carolina
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

I had been here several years ago and remembered it being good, so was excited to give it another try. We didn't hold back, so here goes. Had the following appetizers: Lobster Potstickers (pretty good), Beef Carpaccio (excellent), Buffalo Chicken Wontons (good, but wouldn't order again). For my entree I had the 12 oz. Filet, which was great. Perfectly cooked, great flavor, one of the best I've had. As for sides we had: Truffle French Fries (not something I would typically get, but wow, I'm glad we did), Potato Gnocchi (good, but I'd skip it next time), Broccoli and Cauliflower Gratin (really good, but not something I would say is a must). One of our party also ordered Lobster Mashed. I only had a bite but was not overly impressed. I never really am with Lobster Mashed Potatoes. Really enjoyed the dinner though and I am would recommend in the future.

• Visited March 2014

Enola, Pennsylvania
“Really Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

I couldn't wait to get to the steak house on Friday night reading all the reviews; however, I was concerned about the reviews stating it was noisy. First off, on a positive note I have no issues at all with the staff. They were friendly and professional.

I order the bone in Prime Rib and paying premium price for it I expected it to melt in my mouth and be prepared like none other I have had., I found it to be mediocre at best and did not have a good marbled prime rib flavor and it wasn't exactly tender. They had it laying on a red sauce which seemingly was tomato based. The sauce had a flavor that reminded me of ketchup to be honest. I never thought tomato based sauce ever goes well with steak for my taste, a side of au jus would have been just fine.

My girlfriend ordered the 12 oz filet mignon and had the same sauce and her comment was the filet had little flavor and reminded her of something you would get in a chain restaurant.

I also order the lobster bisque and they brought the bowl out and it had the lobster in the bowl and the waiter pour the bisque over it in front of you. It was right on the brink of not quite warm enough to eat but I was so hungry I just ate it.

I wait staff while friendly should have checked my table and ask if everything was ok. I would have let them know, but no one did. Chef did come out and introduce himself and thank us for coming, ask where we were from but never ask how the food was. I did appreciate the customer friendly and welcoming but geez check the table and ask if you are happy with your order.

As for the noise, it was almost unbearably loud. I wish I would have left due to that right away.

For the price tag I expected a better quality product for the well over $190.00 bill and tip I paid.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank BeatTheCasino-com
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great meal and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

Consistently a great meal and great service. Big fan of their steaks and sides. The doughnut desert is a must. They add a free admission to the ghost bar which is a nice add on

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Biztravr
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Steakhouse in Vegas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

We've been dining at N9NE for years and we were very impressed with the recent renovations. As you arrive, you are immediately greeted by friendly hostesses. You quickly fall into the electric atmosphere while grabbing a cocktail at the beautiful new bar. Chef Barry's food is always top shelf and the recent changes to the menu don't go to far from the roots of the restaurant. However, the service is what sets N9NE apart from the other steakhouses anywhere. I've entertained my share of guests there and to a person they all say it is the best experience they've ever had.

Visited February 2014
Seattle, WA
“Simply beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Loved this restaurant. A must! We went for dinner & all just loved what we ordered. Very beautiful place with a huge table in the middle with curtains all around. Waiter was very friendly.

Visited March 2014