“Dry Aged Beef is Where It's At!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of N9NE Steakhouse

N9NE Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
N9NE Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #331 of 4,767 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hugh Hefner Dr. and Flamingo
Description: The newly remodeled, N9NE Steakhouse, is an award-winning American steakhouse with a vibrant atmosphere. The menu, created by Executive Chef Barry S. Dakake, offers an array of USDA prime aged beef selections, as well as fresh seafood, innovative side dishes, whimsical desserts, an impressive wine list and hand-crafted cocktails. The popular celebrity hot spot was named a "Top 100 Restaurant in the World" by Conde Nast Traveler, "Top 100 Dining Hot Spot of 2013" by OpenTable.Com and "Best Steakhouse" by Vegas Magazine.
Kalamazoo, MI
“Dry Aged Beef is Where It's At!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

Unbelievable dry aged bone in rib-eye steak was prepared prepared prepared perfectly. The potato gnocchi with truffle cream was amazing. Service was perfect and the atmosphere is vibrant.

• Visited January 2013

rio grande PR
“nine n9ne steakhouse @ The Palm”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

Excellent cold seafood plater, very expensive but worth it.
Ordered an extra side, changed my mind, but the side (mac&cheese mmmm) was brought to the table. I explained to the server and the item was taken off my bill, but given to me in a take out container.

• Visited February 2013
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Melt in your mouth filet!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

Great steakhouse experience in vegas!! Not too fond of the side dishes but the apps and steaks will melt in your mouth!! Isn't that the only reason your going to a steak house anyway?? Must visit if staying at the Palms!! They also offer half off wines on Thursdays. Great service, great atomsphere, great steak!!!

Chester County PA
“Amazing anniversary experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

My husband and I just celebrated our 5 year anniversary at n9ne last night. I made a reservation through open table, and mentioned it was our anniversary. I am so glad I did!! From the moment we walked in they wished us congratulations along with our server who gave us complimentary champagne. They also gave us complimentary tomato soup tasting. I ordered the filet Mingon and wedge salad, both delicious. My husband ordered the Kobe beef truffle meatloaf, holy moly, that was tastier than my filet! So very good!! Then to top it all off they came out with a complimentary cheesecake with "congratulations" written in chocolate on the plate.
I can not say enough about how they went above and beyond. Too notch!! If we are back in Vegas we will definitely be back!!

1 Thank beeeeniegal
Tallmadge
“New and different”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

I love a good steakhouse and I also love and new and different experience. N9ne is exactly that. There is no shortage of high end chain steakhouses in Las Vegas which is fine but when on vacation, I always prefer to skip the chain and find something new.
Of the strip at The Palms but still extremely busy. Only two openings for the night for our party of 5. Everyone got steaks.....all a big different. Strips, rib eye, dry aged rib eye, filet......all were excellent. Service was attentive without being sappy and the meal was perfectly timed. There was nothing that hit the table that wasn't delicious. Appetizers, salads, steaks, and desserts. Like any fine steakhouse, it's pricey but worth it.