“NIne was a 9 out 10”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of N9NE Steakhouse

N9NE Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
N9NE Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #368 of 4,794 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hugh Hefner Dr. and Flamingo
Description: The newly remodeled, N9NE Steakhouse, is an award-winning American steakhouse with a vibrant atmosphere. The menu, created by Executive Chef Barry S. Dakake, offers an array of USDA prime aged beef selections, as well as fresh seafood, innovative side dishes, whimsical desserts, an impressive wine list and hand-crafted cocktails. The popular celebrity hot spot was named a "Top 100 Restaurant in the World" by Conde Nast Traveler, "Top 100 Dining Hot Spot of 2013" by OpenTable.Com and "Best Steakhouse" by Vegas Magazine.
toronto
“NIne was a 9 out 10”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2008

Me ( 35 ) and my wife ( 31 ) ate at the nine june 14 th. Made reservations two weeks ahead. It was our anniversery dinner.
Got there a little ealry and had a drink by the bar area, drinks were nice and strong. when our table was ready one of the girls working the front took us to our table. This place is very hip sheek and modern to sum it up, for the most part a younger crowd ( 25 - 45 ) besides the girl who sat us down, we had three different people attend to us, waiter, wine somielier and bus boy.
Server was good, Christian was our wine som and was pretty cool, gave us a complimentary glass of champagne. I ordered the 2002 Atalon ( merlot ) one of the cheapiest reds on the list and it was a steal for 60 bucks ( it sells for 40 in canada at the lcbo ) which means about 90 in any restaraunt. My wife ordered the halibut and very good, and the shrooms for her app. and they were amazing. I started with the kobe carpaccio and melted in your mouth. I had the porterhouse steak......and it was good but should have cooked a little more, ordered it med and came out at least med rare, I also had the nocchi in a truffle cream for my side and they were amazing. For dessert we ended up haveing the smoores and they were funtastic. The only thing was that I had to work it to get us up to Ghost Bar, Our waiter said the best he could do was to get us into Rain, which was a nightclub, but we wanted to go up to Ghost for the view of the strip, ( really cool bar/ lounge ) Over all I great experience, I give it a 9 out of 10. Mainly for the steak not being cooked to order and the pass to Rain and not Ghost, but would definetly return.

Oh ya forgot to mention, ( not that its that big of a deal but......) Brittney Spears walked out as we were walking in, apparently she frequents The Palms very often, and also Pete Rose was sitting across from us.

2 Thank slyone17

ohio
“trick you!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2008

Was very excited to try this steakhouse! Food was very good but pricey! Had a party of four! and waitress failed to tell us they could not give us 2 seperate checks!!!!! we only had credit card so got stuck paying for everyone! Then to give a tip on friends card had to charge extra!! Everyone had their hand out for money! If wasn't for staff and tricky rules it would have been a great dinner!

2 Thank winnerOhio
pittsburgh
“Our favorite restaurant in Vegas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2008

Let me begin by stating that this restaurant is our only "must" when in Vegas. In a city full of great restaurants, this is the only one that we continuously return to during each visit. We recently ate there (Thursday, June 12th) and were not the least bit disappointed. While on a trip with friends, we suggested N9NE and hoped that they would share our feelings about the great atmosphere, service, and of course...the food. Again, it did not disappoint. In the past, we have ordered appetizers, however, we wanted to enjoy our cocktails and save room for the s'mores dessert, therefore, we did not sample the mouth watering shrimp as we have done in the past. Our meal began with lobster bisque (my husband) and french onion soup (me). I believe that this french onion soup is my favorite of any restaurant. The use of sweet onions is simply fantastic. N9NE is a steakhouse, therefore, we ordered filet mignon and a surf and turf combo. My filet was perfect - mouth watering, juicy pink center without being "too" bloody. Because our table held four people with various tastes, we ordered entirely too many sides. The wait staff was wonderful and did tell us that this might be "too much" food, however, we wanted to sample all of it. We had the gnocchi (the only item we weren't fond of), mushrooms (a must with your meal), lobster mashed potatoes, asparagus, and more. My husband believes that the lobster mashed potatoes are a must when in this restaurant. Finally, the meal ended with s'mores. This was a fun dessert to share among friends - fire, chocolate, marshmellow...need I say more. The meal was made complete with several bottles of wine from the extensive wine list. After reading the reviews of other visitors, I agree with most of the opinions re: this hotspot. It is loud when compared to some of the other Vegas venues. If you are looking for a quiet, romantic dinner, then this might not be the best choice. However, if you are looking for incredible service, a fun atmosphere, and delicious food - this restaurant meets all criteria. This is NOT simply a restaurant behind a name. The night after we ate here, we went to Delmonico's. All four of us were extremely disappointed in our meals. It seemed as if the waitstaff wasn't as friendly, the food was just mediocre, and the overall atmosphere was bland. This could be summed up by stating that we feel N9Ne is just "that much better...." To top off a great meal, the service inside and out of the restaurant is magnificent. After dinner, we were whisked into the VIP line and escorted up to Ghost Bar (no cover charge necessary - probably a good thing after the $600+ in N9NE). The Ghost Bar view is incredible. The gentleman who escorted us up the top was kind enough to offer info on hotel development and even told us to find him if we needed anything else or wanted to go to a different club. Again, way beyond the "call of duty". I guess what sums up our experiences here is this:
Last Thursday, our waiter had our table as well as the manager for a popular band playing in the resort. Both tables were treated very well. Not once did we feel neglected for someone attached to a famous name.

During a different trip, Leonardo DiCaprio was hosting a birthday dinner while we dined. Again, we noticed no difference in treatment.
This restaurant has been described as "trendy" or "the Hollywood scene". That may be true, however, the food is great and the service is magnificent. This is A MUST when in Sin City.

2 Thank shelluse
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Excellent steaks and sides but what make this place so much fun is the people you bump into. We were seated next to...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2008

Excellent steaks and sides but what make this place so much fun is the people you bump into. We were seated next to the Red Sox and that was awesome. Laid back vibe puts everyone at ease - great fun and good food.

North Carolina
“Bad service, great menu”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2008

We visited on May 15th, and were very excited about the menu. Great steaks and side options, all priced like any a la carte steakhouse. The atmosphere was a little weird, just be prepared for how cold and club like it feels, its cool, just weird to eat so much with such loud music and club lighting.

Our waiter was borderline rude to us, seemed very judgemental when we didn't order bottled water and wine (we were drinking, just not the same kind of drinks, but he seemed worried his bill wouldn't be high enough the whole time). When he came to the table (way too long after we got our steaks) to check on things, he said to us that he assumed everything was wonderful. I showed him how overdone my $45 steak was and he was very embarrassed. They re-cooked it, but again, he was much too late the rest of the table was done before I ever got mine. No big deal at outback, but unacceptable at N9NE. To make up for the $45 error, they brought a free $9 dessert. We didn't argue because we weren't trying to get anything for free, but it was a little tacky on their part.

The highlight of the menu is the side dishes, all much more creative than a Ruth Chris or a Morton's for example.

Overall I didn't enjoy the experience like we had planned to or hoped to for $300 (2 people). My advice would be to order bottled water and hope you don't get our waiter or chef!

2 Thank MattnKel402