“Outstanding & Good Value”
Review of N9NE Steakhouse

N9NE Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
N9NE Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #345 of 4,850 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hugh Hefner Dr. and Flamingo
Description: The newly remodeled, N9NE Steakhouse, is an award-winning American steakhouse with a vibrant atmosphere. The menu, created by Executive Chef Barry S. Dakake, offers an array of USDA prime aged beef selections, as well as fresh seafood, innovative side dishes, whimsical desserts, an impressive wine list and hand-crafted cocktails. The popular celebrity hot spot was named a "Top 100 Restaurant in the World" by Conde Nast Traveler, "Top 100 Dining Hot Spot of 2013" by OpenTable.Com and "Best Steakhouse" by Vegas Magazine.
Leesville, SC
“Outstanding & Good Value”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My family ate here prior to the Bonnie Raitt concert this past Friday, picked due to its proximity to the concert in the hotel. What a deal. This is a highly rated steakhouse. However, we ordered the "Prix Fix" Menu. Even with the Prix Fixe menu we had choices. They even substituted on a couple of occasions to accommodate several requests which is unusual in this dining format. Our meal included an Amuse (gift from the chef) - a tiny dollop of broccoli soup, choice of - salad or soup, chllean sea bass or salmon, chicken or steak and dessert. They had about 4 choices of bread. Also served was unlimited wine - we had both a chardonnay and a cab (several bottles of each) - both very good and well beyond what I expected. This was way too much food, but hey, this was Las Vegas. Our server was jam up and a match for our sharp-tongued Ashely!!.Did I mention this cost $65/person!! Do yourself a favor and give these folks a try!

2 Thank MikeinBL

Winnipeg, Manitoba
“Superb!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We recently ate here, and were looking forward to the prix fixed menu. I made reservations, inquired about the prix fixed menu over the phone, I was told it was still available , just tell your waiter. Our reservation was for 7:00 p.m. And when the waiter came to take our order we told him we wanted the prix fixed menu, he said sorry you would ave to be here before 7:00.when I explained, he went to the kitchen and came back with a smile, and said "no problem". That was the complaint .
When we were first seated, the hostess noticed my "black" outfit and asked me if I would prefer a black napkin. I said "yes" wow!!! The waiter suggested we each have something different to experience more variety; we did just that! We were offered a Chardonnay to start, and it was included and " limitless " wow!!
We started with a pork crustini, then we were served a French onion soup with a salad, best soup ever! I was already full...did I mention there was bread too! 3 different kinds, but my favorite was a pretzel bread served with mustard. Then we each received a different fish course. Salmon and sea bass, wow! Then we were served Cabernet with dinner, which was the most incredible 1/2 chicken and my husband had a ribeye, they were served with green beans, roasted garlic mashed potatoes and three different sauces...Bernaise, peppercorn and horseradish . Oh, yes, they continued to pour the wine! Then there was dessert...white chocolate mousse with a caramel gelle and a chocolate square. Wow!!
I haven't even said the restaurant was classy, without being too stuffy. The service, impeccable! (Our waiters name was Jake) oh, the price is $65.00/ person, including unlimited wine! WOW!
Way too much food, but incredible for taste, ambiance, service and price. I will tell anyone who will listen, and you should definitely check it out next time your in Vegas!
I took pictures of each course, except the first and hope I can add them at a later date!
Go, ...enjoy
I will be back for sure!

4 Thank vegasmama67
Savannah, Georgia
“Awesome Meal!!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I was recently in Vegas, and decided to try N9NE Steakhouse. The meal was amazing. The restaurant has a cool environment with a nice bar area, and music playing. The food was all great. I got the 18 oz bone in ribeye, and it was phenomenal. I got mushrooms as a side, and creme brulee for dessert, and they were both really good!! The restaurnat is expesnsive, but you get what you pay for. I would definitely recommend trying out N9NE on your next trip to Vegas.

Henderson, Nevada
“Surf and Turf”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Every time I come here I order the surf and turf with cream of corn. You can't go wrong with their cream of corn its sweet, creamy, and yummy! The filet is very tender and the lobster mashed potatoes are delicious. The service is great and the restaurant is fun but a bit loud.

• Visited December 2012
“Pricey but good”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Visited as group and the service was good keeping up with a large table. Outstanding cuts of steak. The sides were just as good. Very extensive wine list. The music was way to loud and the prices seemed a little high.