“Always our first stop”
Review of N9NE Steakhouse

N9NE Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
N9NE Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #358 of 4,849 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hugh Hefner Dr. and Flamingo
Description: The newly remodeled, N9NE Steakhouse, is an award-winning American steakhouse with a vibrant atmosphere. The menu, created by Executive Chef Barry S. Dakake, offers an array of USDA prime aged beef selections, as well as fresh seafood, innovative side dishes, whimsical desserts, an impressive wine list and hand-crafted cocktails. The popular celebrity hot spot was named a "Top 100 Restaurant in the World" by Conde Nast Traveler, "Top 100 Dining Hot Spot of 2013" by OpenTable.Com and "Best Steakhouse" by Vegas Magazine.
Whitby, Canada
“Always our first stop”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

This is the place that always sets the mood for our trip, we have a waiter that we always request because from our first time there many years ago he keeps the conversation going always knows the menu and has recommendations that can be trusted.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Siby C

Houston, Texas
“Private Dining Room Can Be Noisy”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We had a group dinner (approx. 25) in the private dining room on a Friday night. A few of us arrived early and sat at the bar for a drink. I was very surprised to find out that they don't have draft beer.

Service was excellent for the group. I had an 8 oz. filet, which was cooked as requested (medium) and was quite good. Our veggies were served family style, which I thought was a bit odd at a "top end restaurant". We had some folks who gave short talks, but it was difficult to hear them. Yes, it is a private dining room, but it doesn't have a door. The music in the restaurant itself was quite loud so the noise from the restaurant spilled over into the private dining room. The bottom line is that if you want a quiet dinner, I suggest you go somewhere else.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Dave F
Lancashire
“Best Steakhouse in Vegas”
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Went for my 40th/Wedding meal.

Great welcome, knowledgeable friendly service, attentive without being too cloying.

Setting quite dark and clubby but doesn't detract from the overall experience.

The food - the reason you're going to go there - is exquisite. I've eaten steaks all over the world and this was the best both my husband and I have ever had the pleasure of eating. I will return the next time I visit Vegas.

Do yourself a favour and visit. I know it's off strip but it's so worth it.

Chicago, Illinois
“EXCELLENT!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

The food at this restaurant is amazing! Great steaks, caesar salad, lobster bisque and asparagus. I highly recommend the lobster mashed potatoes as a side dish. They are to die for! The service is extremely professional!

Visited September 2012
Kenosha, WI
“Best Steak Ever!!!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We had our Anniversary dinner here and loved it! This was our second time at this restaurant, and it was even better than the first time! The service and atmosphere are great, and the food is even better! The filets were perfectly cooked and seasoned and melted in our mouths!

Be sure to save room for dessert. The Campfire S'Mores are an excellent way to top off a simply superb dinner. You get all the fixin's to make your own s'mores, and there is even an open flame so you can roast your own marshmallows!

Visited August 2012